🕊️Little Angel🕊️

Izuku sighed heavily, watching as flour and eggs collided together in an unceremonious explosion. He didn't put the electric hand whisk on while in the mixture, instead turning it on and putting it into the flour and eggs. The flour splashed up on his face, egg splattering on his clothes and counters.

This was the third cake he tried to bake, each one going terribly. The first one seemed fine until he realized he put one and a half cups of salt instead of sugar. The second burnt as Izuku was busy and distracted by his youngest child. And now he couldn't even mix the batter together properly.

But damnit, he couldn't give up! He was a god damn pro hero and wouldn't be bested by baking a cake!

Well, he typically wouldn't but he didn't have enough time to start everything over again. His husband and eldest child would be home soon, like really soon. He barely had enough time to clean everything up and even then he himself was completely covered in flour and eggs.

Izuku, completely done with trying to bake a cake, threw the electric mixer down and grabbed his phone. He opened up a group chat and started texting in it.

Deku💚: Guys I need help

Deku💚: like I really messed up

Deku💚: and Kacchan will kill me if he finds out

Uravity🙃: woah, what happened Deku?

Red Riot😈: yeah bro, what happened?

Deku💚: I was trying to bake a cake for Maharo and messed up three times

Deku💚: there's flour and eggs and burnt cakes all over the kitchen

Deku💚: and Kacchan should be home in like 20 min

Deku💚: I have no time to clean up!!! 😭😭

Uravit🙃: don't worry Deku, we'll help you

Acid Reflex: yeah, don't worry! We'll come over and clean everything up

Red Riot😈: Kami and I can get a cake!

Lady God: and Shoto and I will grab some party decorations!

Uravity🙃: don't worry, Deku, we'll make sure everything is good to go!

Izuku smiled at his phone as he read the messages, thankful for having such good friends. They were all coming over for Maharo's birthday anyways, but now they would just have to come a little bit sooner. He walked over to the door, unlocking it and texting in the group chat that he had done so.

Covered in egg and flour, Izuku quickly hopped into the shower to wash everything off. Before though, he checked on his youngest child and smiled to himself seeing that he was asleep.

About ten minutes later, Izuku had left the shower and changed into cleaner and less floury clothes. He was greeted with Mina and Ochako cleaning the kitchen and Momo and Shoto decorating the living room.

"Anything I can help with?" Izuku asked, rubbing his hands against the jeans he wore.

"Perhaps explain how you messed up baking three cakes?" Mina jokingly said as she wiped down egg from the counter. Izuku shot her a mock glare before going over to Shoto and Momo.

"Ahh, Midoriya, could you grab the tinsel?" Yao-momo asked, pointing to a box as she stood on a short ladder. Izuku complied, grabbing the green and silver tinsel and handing it over.

"It's not Christmas..." Izuku muttered as he handed it over. Yao-momo didn't respond, either because she didn't hear or she was just ignoring him, completely consumed in decorating. Although the tinsel was a bit odd, he pushed it aside.