☠️Deadly Decisions☠️

*sorry not sorry, this is full of angst
**Angst with a happy ending, mind you
***Tears are inevitable
****Content Warning: Major Character death
Enjoy
:))

°
°
°
°
°

"Deku..." Katsuki whispered out hoarsely. He watched with pride filled eyes as his fiancé delivered the final blow towards All For One. The villain stumbled backwards before falling to the ground.

Silence.

Complete and utter silence as Izuku swayed where he stood. He watched the villain fall to the ground, glaring at the younger boy as he took his final breathes.

No coming back All For One.

Never again.

Your reign has gone on for far too long.

Today marks a new era.

Izuku looked over to his partner. Katsuki laid there, head against a pile of rubble as if it were a head rest. Katsuki had a soft and content smile against his lips as he watched the love of his life rush towards him.

Izuku cried.

Izuku sobbed.

Izuku clutched onto his fiancé and sobbed into his chest.

A wound the size of a volleyball covered half of Katsuki's torso. He had been able to use his quirk to cauterize most of the wound, but the blood he lost would never be recovered. Katsuki had to steady his breathing, he had to focus on everything to make sure his fiancé was safe.

"Kacchan...please don't leave me..." Izuku sobbed, clutching onto the ripped up hero costume. The bright orange X that was usually laid across Katsuki's chest was now either torn or covered in dirt and dust. Buildings slowly started to fall around the two along with paramedics and police quickly invading the scene. Other pro-heroes who are close friends of the boys have to keep the paramedics away from Katsuki.

It's far too late for him.

"Izuku...promise me...fucking p-promise me that you w-will surpass All M-might and live out our dreams," Katsuki stuttered out and ended up having a coughing fit. Blood seeped from his mouth, few strands of blood attaching to his lips and leaning against his face and chin. His hair was a dirty blonde and matted from another wound on his head. Blood covered the poor dyeing boy in places he never thought there would be blood.

"I-I promise, Katsuki, but don't die... DON'T DIE ON ME KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" Izuku shouted against his lovers chest. A chortle was released from Katsuki as he used up the last of his energy to kiss his soon to be husband.

Or rather, would be soon to be.

Izuku felt lips on his and felt like he was floating on cloud nine. He felt all the hurt, love, and sorrow overflow from Katsuki. He felt safe in those few moments; buildings weren't collapsing. His fiancé wasn't bleeding out, Izuku wasn't about to pass out from exhaustion. Everything was fine in those few moments; the few moments where everything was peaceful.

"I l-love you, Izuku Midoriya."

The world was silenced as pro hero Ground Zero was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived on the scene.