A tiny voice

Princess Marinette's POV:

The day started out like any other but today was different, somehow. It's a feeling like no other. It almost felt when you finally get those shoes that you wanted but not quite? You have a full outlook on life and nothing can bring you back to where you were.

Praying for the first time ever was so breathtaking and astonishing. Being present is what I cherish most in my life. But I always felt like there was more to it than just being here on earth. Now I know what that is and it's Jesus.

I gasped sitting up quickly at the sound. Then I felt a wave of intense comfort wash over me. I felt so free like invisible chains broke from my ankles and wrists. Then I heard it again but a bit more clearer. He said.

"Go"

In a calm voice. I was confused by what he ment. I only just begun my journey wanting to know the Lord? Where does he want me to go? What does he want me to do? I walked out of my room quietly as I gripped the door hoping I won't fall. My legs were shaking, I felt very uncomfortable, I was so nervous. Dad? I said as I began walking to his room. The door opened suddenly causing me to gasp. My mother came out of the room seeing me then walking towards me. What are you doing roaming the halls? Mother said with a hand on her hip. Nothing, I was looking for dad is he around? I asked my mother. No he he isn't? Maybe he's in the kitchen with your butler, Alya. She said smiling. She not a butler? She's an assistant. I almost shouted as I started walking down the stairs towards the kitchen. I heard his voice again.

"Go"

He said closer to my ear. I closed my eyes as I stopped in my tracks before looking back at my mother admiring a painting hung up on the wall. I let out some air that I didn't even know I was holding. Then I walked up to her before tapping her shoulder lightly. What do you want now? She said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. Um? I-I just........ want to tell you that? I-I'm starting my life with Jesus in it. Weather you like it or not I'm not changing back to who I was before? I said boldly with my head raised up high and my arms at my sides.

You're delusional? You know that right? She said pointing at me then crossing her arms. I gasped. I can't believe my only daughter is believing in a man that DOESN'T EXIST?! She shouted. My eyes went wide as I gasped in horror. But mother he does exist he is real. I said yelling back. She looked at me with anger in her eyes. I gasped in fear as she walked towards me. Mother, this is my life I can do whatever I want. I said backing up. Not while your still in this castle? She said placing her hands around my throat. Mother! I gasped in fear. You always continue to disappoint me time and time again. But this time, no more? She said gripping tighter. Gah! I gasped for air. Then I heard foot steps. I cried hoping and praying that they are walking this way. My mother let me go and ran off. I was too weak to move. By the time I heard someone call my name I closed my eyes and blacked out.

I woke up to Alya and my dad looking at me in worry. How long was I out for? I said with a raspy voice.. For a few hours. My father said. I groaned in pain Are you ok sweetie? I heard my father said I a worried manner. I nodded closing my eyes. Who would have done this to you? Alya asked concerned. My mother. I said in a raspy voice. What?! Are you sure? My father yelled. Yes. I said quietly.

What did you say to her? Alya said. All I basically said was " Jesus is my Lord and savior I'm living his way not mine. I said. And she just tried to kill you for believing in Jesus. That's real persecution. She said. Where is she now? I told him. I don't know? He said.

Assistant Alya's POV:

I then heard a knock on the castle door. I'll get it. I said standing up to go open the front door. I opened it to see Prince Adrien. Oh hello Prince Adrien. I said. I heard about what happened. He said with worry. How did you know? I answered with a questionable expression on my face. It's a small town. Everyone is bound to know something? Is Princess Marinette alright? He said with worry in his eyes. Her voice may be a little raspy. I said. That is terrible. May I come inside? He asked.

Yeah sure. I'll let Marinette know that you're here. I said opening the door for him. I then walked up to Marinette's bedroom. King Dupain may I speak to Marinette please? I asked. Yeah of course. He said leaving the room. What is it? Is something wrong? Marinette said. No nothing is wrong? It's just that Prince Adrien is here and he wants to talk to you. He looked so worried about you too. I said as I placed a hand on her head. She smiled in delight.

Do you want me to pick out your clothes for you? I asked. Yes please. She sniffed. At your service, Princess Marinette. I said plafully. Stop it. She giggled throwing a pillow at me. I grabbed a dress for her in her closet. Wait?....you said Prince Adrien was worried about me? She said with hands in fists on her chest. Yeah. I said taking out the dress and placing it on her bed. Thank you so much, Alya. She said giving me a hug. For what? I said with confusion. Just being there for me when no one else is. She said with a frown to her face. No problem girl. I said patting her head. She smiled as she giggled. Now get dressed your majesty your prince awaits you. I said walking out the bedroom door.

Prince Adrien's POV:

I waited patiently for Princess Marinette. I have no problem with waiting it gives me time to think things through. She'll be right out. Alya said walking up to me. I nodded before thinking some more. I wonder how she is doing? I hope she is ok? I feel so bad for her. Just thinking about what she went through almost made me cry. My father has some serious out bursts but has never gotten physical with me. I understand he misses mom and I do to.

Prince Adrien? She said lifting up her dress as she walked down the staircase. I looked up she looked so beautiful. I also felt this warm atmosphere around her. She was literally glowing. H-hi I stuttered a bit almost blushing in embarrassment hoping she didn't notice. Hey? What are you doing here? She asked tilting her head. Um I wanted to check on you to see how you were doing? I said fixing my collar a bit. I don't know? She said with a bit of a raspy voice.

Pardon me but where did you find this dress you look amazing in it. I said with without hesitation. I actually made this dress myself, it's all handmade. She said as she spun around. It's really beautiful, you're very talented. I said. Thank you. She blushed. You want to go for that walk? I said placing my arm out. She nodded linking her arm with mine before we headed outside. As we walked down the stairs onto the sidewalk she told me something I would never forget. I gave my life to Christ yesterday, and I couldn't be any more happier. She said. Wow that's amazing I'm so happy for you. I said. She smiled then explained what happened.

*few hours later*

It was starting to get dark. I'm so sorry for keeping you out this late? I said holdongbher hands gently. It's ok. She giggled closing her eyes. everything went in slow-motion. Then I felt God's presence closer then ever before. That's her. God said whispered in my ear. I stared into her bluebell eyes as she looked back at me and smiled. What? She giggled once more. Nothing? I said clearing my throat. Then I began to walk her back to her castle. See you next time, Prince Agreste. She said. Bye, Princess Marinette. I said as I gave her a kiss on the hand. She then walked in the castle closing the door. I blew her a kiss. She is so beautiful I thought. I was waiting for this moment for so long and it came at the perfect time, Jesus has really worked in my life.

I walked on home. What did you do while you were out? Father said as soon as I opened the castle door before closing it behind me. Oh I was checking on Princess Marinette. I wanted to see if she was ok? Then we went for a walk. I said about to walk up the stairs to my room. It's pretty late, what else did you do? He said as he gripped my shoulder. Nothing. I gasped quietly as I gulped. Alright. But make sure you tell me next time your leaving. Father said taking his hand off my shoulder. That was pretty scary. I said quietly as I walked to my room.

~

Hello my dear readers I hope I didn't keep you waiting long? I hope you like this chapter. Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it 💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.