Together

*a couple months later*

Princess Marinette's POV:

Adrien. I giggled as he showered me with kisses. He smiled as he held me close. You're such a monster. I chuckled as I faced him. I gasped as he kissed me suddenly on the lips. I smiled kissing him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Lord, thank you for helping me find, true love. He said as he looked at me passionatly as he caressed my cheek. I don't know about that Adrien. I said with a concerned look on my face. What are you talking about Marinette? Adrien said furrowing his eyebrows. I-I don't know Adrien I just feel so distant from God, I-I don't even know if he loves me anymore? I said with tears in my eyes. Of course he loves you Mari. Why wouldn't God love you? He said caressing my cheek. I have sinned so much. I said as tears began to fall on my cheeks. It's okay, as long as you repent of those sins he forgives you. Adrien said. I can n-never do a-anything right. I sobbed as I sat on the ground. Hey, It's okay. He said sitting next to me on ground and putting a piece of hiar behind my ear. I gasped as he lifted up my chin so I can look at him. God loves you so much and nothing, and I mean nothing you do will ever take away his love that he has for you, Mari. Adrien said whipping my tears with his thumbs. I smiled as his gesture. Thank you, Adrien. I said giving him a hug.

Would you like to go into town today? He asked as he stood up and put his hand out. Yes, it would be nice to get out of the castle. I said as I placed my hand in his. Are you ok? He asked.. i nodded. We then made it downstairs. Where are you two lovebirds going? Dad asked as he crossed his arms. Oh, we're just going into town. Maybe look at what they have in the stores. I said. Okay be careful you two. Mom said. Making our way outside, Adrien helped me down the stairs. We then walked into town arm in arm looking at what the villagers had in stock at the marketplace.

Prince Adrien's POV:

So many people wanted to great us as we walked into town. Princess Marinette. A little girl walked up to her and bowed. Hello. Marinette smiled as she crouched. I made this for you. The little girl smiled as she gave her a charm bracelet. It's so beautiful, thank you so much. Marinette said as she placed her hands to her heart. You're welcome. The little girl said before skipping back to her family. I saw Mari put on thr bracelet and look at it in awe. Hey, come here. I need to show you something. I said grabbing her hand. Okay. She said.

I walked us over to a open part of the road by the water fountain. Oh, wow this is beautiful, Adrien. I don't think I've seen this part of town before. She said admiring the view of the buildings and scenery. I had a bunch of times with my mother, when I was little. I said smiling. It's so beautiful out here. She giggled before turning towards me. Ever since we started dating. You have made my life so much better. I said pulling her closer. Really? She said tilting her head as she placed her hands on my shoulders. We have been dating for over a year, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Marinette Dupain Cheng, will you marry me? I said as I went down on one knee. I saw a crowd starting to form. She covered her mouth as she started to cry.

Yes, yes I will. She said as I placed the engagement ring on her finger. The people in the crowd cheered and shouted with joy. She then jumped in my arms and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight. She then released the kiss before smiling at me. I love you. I said. I love you, too. Marinette said wrapping her arms around my neck as she sobbed. I then pulled her closer kissing her once more.

Assistant Alya's POV:

I was about to walk up to the Cheng palace, but I heard cheering in the village. What's going on? I said furrowing my eyebrows. I then walked over to the crowd then through it. I saw Marinette and Adrien by the water fountain hugging each other. Princess Marinette. What is going on? I asked walking up to them. Look at this! She squealed showing me her hand. I gasped in astonishment as I looked at her finger. Congratulations, Marinette you deserve it. I gasped in astonishment as I hugged her. Do you want to go out to eat tonight, so we can tell your parents then. Prince Adrien said to Marinette. Sure, yeah that would be great. She said.

We all arrived back to the palace.

Where did you get this Adrien? Princess Marinette asked. From my mother, just before she passed away. He said. I'm so sorry. She said rsrong a hand on my shoulder.

I went into her bed room and cleaned up a bit, like the floor and the desk. I heard the door knob jiggle and then open. My fiancé, that is going to be hard to get used to. Adrien whispered not wanting her parents to hear. Marinette giggled as she closed the door. I still can't believe that your engaged. I said with excitement. I know it's just crazy, but only God right. Adrien said before kissing her cheek. Yes so true. I said.

Aunt Clara's POV:

Clara where is my son? King Agreste said walking up to me. I gasped. One of the guards placed his arm out in between me and him. That is close enough King Agreste. The guard said furrowing his eyebrows. Move your arm. He said. I don't work for you anymore? The guard said. What do you mean? King Agreste gasped in astonishment. The guard looked at me for permission to say his statememt. I nodded. I work for Clara now. The guard said. He growled in anger. I gasped.

Who are you exactly? King Agreste. I stayed silent. ANSWER ME?! He shouted. I flinched at his voice. I'm not allowed to say. I said. Some kind of partner? He said. Stop asking me questions. I said I can't talk about it. I yelled raising my voice just a little bit.

He furrowed his eyebrows. He's at the Cheng's palace. I said sitting down rubbing my arms. King Agreste sighed and walked back to his office. Are you ok sweetheart? He said grabbing my hands. Yes, I'm fine, Dante. I said giving him a soft smile. You should've never taken this job, it's too risky. Dante said. It's not that bad. I said crossing my arms. Not that bad? You litterly have a scar on your face, and not to mention he- he tried to sexualy assult you Lara. He said caressing my cheek. Well who else is going to take care of Adrien. I said looking away from him.

I don't know? Dante said. I sighed in frustration. He then caressed my cheek. We are going to get caught. I said putting his hand down gently as I giggled. No we're not, you also have the other guard watching to see if King Agreste comes back so we are in the clear for the next 10 to 15 minutes. Dante said checking his watch. I giggled a bit before kissing him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his strong arms pulling me closer to him. I smiled pulling away from the kiss.

What is Adrien doing at the Cheng's anyway? He said. He said he had a secret surprise for Princess Marinette? I said. Do you know what it is? Dante said. No, but I kind of wish I did, but I love the suspense in surprises. I said picking off a piece of fluff on his suit. I smiled before he started kissing me again. King Agreste is coming back. The other guard said. I gasped as I fixed my skirt and hair. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I love you. He said. I love you, too. I said looking at him smiling. Good thing my lipstick is kiss proof.

~

Hello my lovely readers I hoped you enjoyed that chapter. Give me some feedback. Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it 💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.