Happy Birthday

Prince Adrien's POV:

I woke up to something shattering.
Aunt Clara? I said as I sat up in my bed. No answer. Then there was screaming, I gasped running out of my room. It was so dark. I immediately got so fearful. Aunt Clara? I said in a shaky voice. Help..me. A voice said barley in a whisper. I squinted hoping my eyes would adjust to the darkness. AUNT CLARA! I shouted running down the staircase then up to her. She was on the ground barley breathing. W-What happened? I stuttered as she rested a hand in mine. I sobbed. Adrien y-......you have to run. She said as breathed in raspily. What no I'm not leaving you. I said as I heard footsteps. I gasped in worry. Come on. I said gently trying to stand her up. Stop. She winced in pain. Aunt Clara I'm not leaving you here. I said as the footsteps got louder.

*dream over*

I gasped awake. Then I saw Aunt Clara walk up in front of me. I was coming in to wake you up. Are you ok? I heard scuffling? She said sitting down on my bed before resting her hands on it. I embraced her tightly as I started to cry. She gasped at the sudden action. I felt her arms go around me in comfort. What's wrong? She asked. I-I don't want to talk about it maybe later. I said wiping my tear stained cheeks. I then sighed in sadness. Ok well, Happy Birthday, Adrien. She said as she caressed my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I smiled in happiness.

What a great way to start my birthday, but I shouldn't let that get to me its only a dream. I went to take my shower before getting dressed. As I went down stairs I saw my father sitting down in the foyer, he looked sad. F-father are you ok? I said as I got to the last step. You have the nerve to tell me, if I'm ok? He said with furrowed eyebrows. I gasped. B-but father I-? I began to say. No? I'm done with you for today. He said marching to his office. I looked at him in concern. I then I heard Aunt Clara walk up to me. Hey you ok? She asked. I scoffed then took a big deep breath. Why is he like this. Especially on my birthday. I said calmly crossing my arms. Aunt Clara grabbed my arms gently. Give him some time. She said.

Princess Marinette's POV:

Mother? I said with a hand on my face. Princess Mari? Don't you want to marry me? Prince Couffiane said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. No thanks Luka, my heart is already set on somdbody else. I said taking my hand away from his grasp. He gasped in disappointment as my mother closed the door. It's Adrien's birthday today! I gasped as I had my hands on my cheeks. Then I ran up stairs.

I jumed on my bed and started to knit the arms of the sweater.

The door bell rang. I wonder who else it was. Walking down the stairs I saw Alya. I gasped running down the staircase. Alya. I said giving her a hug. I missed you girl. What happened while I was gone. She said. A bunch of things I'll tell you everthing. I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder. We made it up to my room. What's this? She said picking up the sweater and placing it on herself. Thats for Adrien I'm going to give it to him for his birthday. I said. Is that today? She said in confusion. Yeah. I said grabbing it from her hands.

I smiled as I started knitting. You and Adrien are such a cute pair. She said. I don’t know about that? I blushed a bit.

Aunt Clara's POV:

Gabriel called me to his office. I took a deep breath in then out. My guards followed me but I assured them I didn't need their presence.

You know why I called you in here? He said putting his hands together. N-No sir I-I don't. I stuttered as I put my hands behind my back. Speak up. He said slamming his fist on the table. I gasped. You surprise me Clara. Out of every single coworker that has worked at this palace, your the best. He said smirking as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I flinched cause of his gesture.

I really think you should, well you know take a break. He said whispering in my ear as he slowly wrapped his hands around my waist and back pulling my close to him. I grunted. Stop it! Don't you dare touch me! I yelled pushing him away from me. You are such a downer, you know that? He said grabbing my wrists and pulling me back towards him My heart started to beating really fast. King Agreste, please stop your hurting me. I cried. I then heard the door knob rattle then the door opened. I gasped. He immediately threw me away from him like nothing happened.

Prince Adrien's POV:

My father called Aunt Clara to his office. This can't be good. I said to myself. I decided to folow trying not to be seen. It was hard to hear cause the walls were pretty thick. Then I saw the doors open. Are you ok Mrs. Clara? One of the guards said. N-No? He assulted me! She yelled. I did not! Father shouted back. Oh really! Explain this? She yelled. The guards escorted her out.

I went to my room. I hope she is okay. I can't believe my father. Laying down on my bed I began to pray, for him. There was a knock on my bedroom door. Come in. I answered. Hey, how are you doing? Aunt Clara asked. I'm doing ok. I said sighing. I got you something. She said holding out a box. I gasped taking it from her hands. Opening the box I saw a brooch. Isn't this? I said in astonishment. Your mother's, yes it is. She wanted to give it to you on your 18 birthday. She said. I wish she was still here. I said.

Oh, I almost forgot. This is from a special someone. She gasped handing me another box. I read the note on the box.

Made with love,
-Marinette

I smiled before opening the box. A sweater. I giggled. She made this for me how cute. I smiled.

~

Hello again sorry for not publishing yesterday I was busy with things.

This will most likely be my last story I'll ever write, there will only be about several chapters left.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter see you in the next one.

.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.