Revealed Part: 2

Prince Adrien's POV:

Why is my father so cruel, especially to the women that had worked here. Ever since mom died he has never been the same. It's like he blames someone for mom's death.

Father, are you ok? I asked him as I sat down. I don't know Adrien, I don't know? He said sighing as he pinched his nose bridge. Do you maybe want to to talk about it? I asked. Sure. He said calmly. I gasped in excitement. I understand that you miss mom. I said. He sighed. I do, too. I said pointing to myself. Look Adrien I miss your mom more than anything in this entrie world. But nothing can change that. He said placing his head in his hands. You can't change the past father. None of us can? We can only move forward and live with what we have. I said confidently.

Are you trying to say that your mother is not important? He said standing up. N-no father I-? I began to say before he interrupted me. After all this he's the one that got her killed! He said with anger as he put his hands in fists. My eyes widened at what he said hoping he wasn't thinking about who I thought he was. W-who? I stuttered. God, he's the one that killed her. He said with sinister anger. I had this fire in me that I didn't know I acquired and just spoke from my heart.

You know that is not true. God has done so much for us and more. God does things for a reason. God helps us in so many ways. Have you even thought about why you're here today? I could go on and on, but let me just tell you this. Do not EVER disrespect my God in my presence. I yelled before I ran to my room.

I began to read my Bible as I sat down at my desk. Blocking out the world is hard this day in age. Especially when you're the son of an atheist.

Princess Marinette's POV:

Mom, Dad I'm going out for a little bit. I said grabbing my cross-body bag and my crown. Please be careful hun. Mom said as I walked down the staircase. Remember stay in the village, never go out of town on your own. Father said as he put his arm around mom's shoulder. Yes dad, I know. I said giving them both a hug and a kiss before I left.

Ah, fresh air. I said as I exhaled before going down the stairs. Walking into the market, I got greeted by almost everyone. Princess Marinette, it is truly an honor to meet you. A girl with an orange dress and brown hair said. Oh you too. I said with my hands clasped smiling. I began to look around the market some more before going more into the town.

It's so beautiful out here. I said. Not as beautiful as you today. I gasped as I heard a deep voice say from behind me. Knowing who it was I turned around. Felix, what are you doing here? I asked curiously as I placed a hand on my hip. More like what are you doing here, and without adult supervision? He said looking around with his hands on his pockets. I wanted to go the market by myself plus I needed to get outside the caslte. I said crossing my arms. Next thing I knew he took my crown off my head. I gasped. Hey give that back, it's mine. I said reaching for it. More like it's mine sweetheart. He smirked as held it up high.

I sighed as I jumped and grabbed it from his hand. Are we done playing, sweetheart? He said getting gcloser to me. Don't you dare call me sweetheart. I said rolling my eyes. Why not? He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I don't want you to. I said with a hand on a hip. He smirked at me. What? I said in slight annoyance as I moved to get his arm off of me. Nothin' sweetheart. He said smirking. I gasped.

I'm sorry? He said. For what? I said looking through my bag then back at him. For hurting you. He said with his hand behind his neck as he blushed in embarrassment. Hey, it's ok I forgave you remember? I said looking up at him.

He looked down in deep remorse. I looked at him with such compassion.

King Dupain's POV:

Marinette is still not home yet, I just hope she is okay? I said. I'm sure she is alright honey. She is almost 18 Sabine said. I smiled at her. Our daughter is almost 18. She gasped in astonishment. I laughed a little bit. What? She said crossing her arms. You're beautiful, you know that right? I said. Oh please, your only saying that to make me feel better. She said with her hand over her mouth in a slight whisper.

Oh come on honey, you and I both know that is not true. I said wrapping my arms around her from behind. I'm sorry I'm just feeling guilty still. She said. What, why? I said in concern. Becuase of what I did to Marinette. She said turning around to face me. It's in the past you can't change that? I said. But I wish I could. She said sobbed as she gently hit my chest. I grabbed her hands gently. They were shaking I just hugged her hoping it would ease her pain.

Aunt Clara's POV:

Ever since that day the security guards stayed in a close proximity of me, where ever I went. But Gabriel has not decided to change his behavior towards me. I maybe a hard working women but that doesn't mean I'm weak.

I knocked on Adrien's door. Come in. He said. Hi, Adrien. I said. Hello. He said as he looked at the ground while sitting on the bed. What's wrong? I asked. I was talking to father about mom. Adrien said as he started to cry. I know, I know I miss her too. I said rubbing his back.

I looked up to see the moon and it was full. The starry night sky light started to pour into the windows and onto our faces. I then smiled closing my eyes. Have you read your Bible today yet? I asked Adrien. Yes I did about like 10 minutes ago, why? He asked. I want to read a chapter together with you tonight. I said. He smiled which made me smile.

~

Hello readers! What do you guys think of this chapter? Vote/comment I'd really appreciate it 💕

.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.