Revealed

Princess Marinette's POV:

I remember it very vividly like it was yesterday.

*flashback*

Next thing I knew he pushed up against a wall. I grunted as my back hit the hard brick wall almost making me black out. He tried pushing himself against me but I pushed him away.

Agh! He shouted back as he then as he pinned me to the ground. I fought with all my strength, he was so strong. I groaned in frustration as I moved his hands away from me only for them to return back the same spots. Touching me over and over and over again. I cried with frustration pushing him off of me with all my might.

*flashback over*

I hate that this happened to me. I wish that it never did. I hugged myself. Hey it's going to be ok and you're going to be ok. God is always with you that will never change? Adrien said caressing my cheeks. Tears kept on flowing as it kept playing in my mind. I can never get it out of my mind, it like it's on repeat.

Aunt Clara's POV:

So how are things in your castle? Mrs. Cheng asked. Oh um? It's ok I guess? I said clasping my hands. Is something wrong? She said placing a hand on my shoulder as she looked at me in worry. I gasped at her touch. No. There isn't. I said. Are you sure? She asked. Yes, I-I'm p-postive. I stuttered. I was hesitant to say anything, but before I got a word out she turned the corner going out of the chapel. I sighed in sadness.

*flashback*

Clara......you know you're my best assistant right? He said walking around his desk before he got closer to me. Y-Yes sir? I said stuttering a bit. Then why are trying to take my son away from me. He said yelling at me as he got closer. Huh? I said walking backwards with my closed hands to my chest. Stay still when I'm talking to you. He said as he forcefully grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I grunted bcause of how hard he yanked my arm. I told you if you ever touch me again I will call your security on you. I said panting. Why? It's not like they will hear you in here. He said with smirk on his face. I gasped in fear. I-I'm w-warning you Gabriel. I said with a shaky voice as I had a distress button behind my back. He grunted in frustration as he let go of my arm.

*flashback over*

Prince Adrien's POV:

I wrapped my arms around her waist. I love you princess. I said. Her face went red. She giggled. I-I love you too. She said resting her hands on my chest. I gently grabbed her chin with my fingers. She then gasped at my gesture. I wish I could visit you everyday. I said looking at her beautiful bluebell eyes. Yeah, that would be great. She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I smirked in delight. Marinette? I said caressing her cheek. She hummed. You truly turned my world upside down. I said.

I began to lean down to give her a kiss pulling her closer. She smiled as our lips touched going at a slow pace. We going only until there was a knock at the door which made us stop. Adrien we need to go. Aunt Clara said with urgency. I gasped opening the door. Why? I asked. Your father said so. She said with a shaky voice. Aunt Clara are you ok? I said. Yeah I'm fine. She smiled gesturing me out the room.

Adrien? Marinette said with sadness walking towards me. I smiled giving her a kiss on her forehead. We then left the palace walking home. She has never mentioned l father when we were leaving the Cheng palace. Aunt Clara looked more and more worried as we got closer and closer back home. I wonder what is really going on.

Stepping inside the palace I began to go upstairs to my room. Clara? My father said as he gestured her to walk to his office. This can't be good I thought. I quietly went down the stairs and to the hallways where the offices were, but there were two security guards on either side of the door. I could hear them talking.

This is like the what... the second time this week? He said. I-I know b-but if you would- Then I heard a sound then silence.

Aunt Clara's POV:

I gasped holding my cheek. I don't want to hear your whining. There is a reason why you keep using the same excuse. He said shouted. I started to sob. Oh and here came the water works, oh my goodness. He said pinching the bridge of his nose.

You have no idea what I'm going through. I said as the tears went down my face. Please, I know enough. He scoffed. He walked towards me and I walked backwards. D-don't you d-dare t-touch me, I'm w-warning you. I said panting with fear about to press my distress signal. He grabbed my hand but I yanked it out of his. My eyebrows furrowed in frustration. He was about to hit me as I pressed the button. Two security guards came rushing in and one of them put Gabriel's hands behind his back.

Are you ok Clara? He said resting a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and sobbed. Thank you, thank you so much. I said hugging him. You're welcome. He said gently hugging me back. You can't do this? I'm the king of this palace. Gabriel said trying to reasurre them as they walked him out.

I sighed. Are you alright? The guard said. Yes, thank you. I said putting my hand to my heart. If you need anything you know where to find me. He said. Okay. I smiled as I walked out the office. Aunt Clara? What happened? Adrien asked. I gasped. What are you doing outside your bedroom? I said grabbing his arms. I heard yelling is everything ok? He asked. Yeah, yeah, everything's fine. I said.

What happened to your cheek? He said. I just sracped it. I'll be okay? I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. Did my father hurt you? He asked. I didn't answer rubbing my arm. He did....did he? He said.

~

Hello my fellow readers what do you think? Comment your feedback? Well I hope you'll have a great weekend. Love you all, God bless. 💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.