The Prince

Queen Dupain-Cheng's POV:

I walked in my daughter's bedroom. Honey what are you doing? I said as I saw her hide something under her bed. Nothing mother. She said. What are you hiding? I said crossing my arms. Nothing like I said. She said as she sat on her bed. Are you talking back to me young lady? I yelled. No I'm not? She said in a slight whisper. I gasped at her attitude towards me. I then took what she had under her bed.

Mother, please don't take them. She yelled standing trying to take it from my grasp. Is it really that important? I said. Yes mother it is. She cried. Hmm. I said before leaving the room with it in my arms.

Princess Marinette's POV:

Why would she do that? She knew those were important to me. It had all sketches of my designs and ideas. Now I have to do them all over again. I'm so angry!? I screamed as I threw a pillow across the room and stomped my foot. What's going on I heard screaming? My father said running in my room. Dad? I gasped as I hugged him tightly crying. He then gently hugged me back. Mother took something of mine. I sobbed. She did? He said with a surprised expression. It was my sketchpad.

Oh, I would never thought your mother would steal something from you? I'm sorry. He said. Believe me she steals everything from me. I said rubbing my arms. Really? He said genuinely concerned. My happiness and my love for the people in our village? I said. She really does that. I had no idea Marinette? He said holding my hands. I gasped at his gesture. She even.......s-she even slapped me in front of my friend Alya. I said with my head down starting to cry. Oh my gosh she did! I'm so sorry Marinette, but you kmow if you ever need anything and I mean anything I'm here. He said with compassion. Thank you so much dad. I said as I gave him one big hug while I sobbed.

Speaking of doing anything, I was thinking of that boy you danced with at the ball. He said. Why? I mean he is just like any other prince mother has tried to get me with. I said blabbering on. I saw the way you look at him. You like this prince, huh? He said resting a hand on my shoulder. Y-yes sir? I blushing thinking of him. I know you would want to wait because you're still young but I was just considering it? He said.

Dad, do you know anything about The Bible. I said with a questionable expression. Yes I do, a lot actually? I tried to read it too you when you were little but your mother refused. He said. What is it about? I said wanting to learn more. Well it's about God and Jesus. He said.

Who's Jesus? I said tilting my head. Jesus is God's son that he brought down from heaven to earth to save us all. He said. Really, Heaven is real? I questioned. Yes very. He announced. W-wait s-so that means H-Hell is r-real, too? I said with a scared expression on my face. Yes, it is. Are you ok sweetie? He said sitting by my side. No, I-just had no idea about all these things. There's a God and he wants to save us from this.. Hell? Why would he want to do that? All we people do is shut him out of our life's and reject him every single day. Why would he want to save us?..........save me? I said placing my hands on my chest. Because he loves you with all his heart. My father said. The prince said something to me when we danced. I said. What did he say? My father said. He said " You're very special in God's eyes and he has a plan for you. He will love you no matter what you do." I smiled.

He sounds like a Christian, too. I know who you're talking about. His name is Prince Adrien. Father said. I smiled at the name he sounds so dreamy. But I'm no Christian. I said hanging my head. I don't know if you heard but the Bible is important for every princess's ceremony. Dad said. Yes I heard. Harold was the one that said that after the ceremony was over. I said. So you wouldn't mind if I got my Bible and we read it together? He said.

No I don't mind? I said. He then walked out the room to get it. I then cleaned my room as I waited. I heard the front door bell ring, I walked up to the door and unlocked it before opening it. Hello. I said with a smile. Hi. Someone told me to give this to you. A man said with a Bible in his hands now handing it to me. Oh well thank you. I said with a smile then I looked up to see he was gone. I gasped in confusion. Where did he go? I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

I walked back to my room. What's wrong honey it looks like you seen a ghost. Father said. Uh? Something weird just happened? There was a man at the door with a Bible in his hand, he gave it to me. When I went to say thank you, he disappeared? I said with my brows furrowed. I think. You met an angel Marinette. Father said. They're real. I gasped. We began reading from the beginning. It was very educational I love it. Same time tomorrow. Father said. Mmm-hmm. I nodded my head as he left the room. I opened my bible back up, then some card or note fell out. Huh? I said as I unfolded the note and read it.

Meet me by the well, tomorrow

I looked at it in confusion. Then I closed it hoping it was some surprise or something.

~

Mariisbugaboo - Hey reader hope you are enjoying the journey. What do you think of it so far? Please vote/ comment I'd really appreciate it 💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.