Leaving

Princess Marinette's POV:

Yes, I remember you. How are you doing? I said. I'm doing ok. Sandra said.

Marinette I found her in the village market all alone crying. Alya said grabbing her shoulders. Crying! Why? I questioned. She said her dad left and forgot her there and.......she doesn't have a mother. She said. Oh you poor thing. I gasped covering my mouth.

Marinette, if you don't mind. Do you think she can stay here for a couple of days. Alya said walking away from Sandra. Did you call her father? I asked walking up to her. She didn't want me to. She looked so worried and afraid when I picked up the phone. She said he's abusive to her. She said. This is not what I thought at all, in fact I was completely surprised when she said that. If she is going to stay here I have to ask my mom and dad first. I said.

Aunt Clara's POV:

Joseph and I walked up to King Agreste's office. He was about to knock on the door. I-I don't know if I can do this? I said with my hands in fists up to my chest. Are you sure you want to do this? He said. Y-Yes, I'm sure. I stuttered. It's okay I'll be right by your side. Joseph said resting a hand on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded. He knocked on the door. Who is it? King Agreste said.

It's Clara. I need to talk to you it's important. I said. Okay. Come in. He said. I took a deep breath in and then slowly exhaled as I opened the door. What did you want to tell me? King Agreste asked as he was writing something down on paper. I just wanted to say that I'm.......quiting. I said. You're....quitting? He said with furrowed eyebrows. Yes, sir. I said with my hands clasped on my dress. Why? He questioned as he stood up. I know you know why. I said. I said I was sorry. He said standing up.

No you didn't. I said looking at the floor becuase I was about to cry. Joseph walked up next to me. I'll try to be better. I promise. He said walking towards me. I rubbed my arm beginning to sob. Clara, please. King Agreste said lifting his hand up. I didn't even look at him. I just left the office.

Prince Adrien's POV:

I hope she's okay. I said anxiously pacing my room. There was a knock on the door. Adrien it's me, Clara. She said. Are you okay? I asked her as I opened the door. Yes I'm fine. It actually went......well for a change. She said. Good. But where are you going to go? I asked. I think I might go back to my home town and find a place there. Other than that, I don't know? She said. All by yourself? I said in worry. I have God with me, and my husband. She said smiling.

Husband? Wait...your married? I questioned. Yeah. She chuckled showing me her hand. To who? I asked. Dante Almont aka my body gaurd. She said placing a hand on her hip. I gasped in astonishment. Yeah other people where suprised too, when I told them. Anyways I got to go. My ride is waiting. She said putting a purse on her shoulder. We walked down the staircase together before heading to the front door.

I'm going to miss you. She said with tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around my torso. I'm going to miss you, too. I said hugging her back. I hate to leave you here by yourself. She said sobbing as she was still hugging me. I have God with me, I'll never be alone. I said releasing the hug. Your mother raised you well. She said caressing my cheek. I chuckled as I started to cry too. She waved good-bye as she opened the door then closed it.

The door shutting echoed in the foyer. I just stood there crying my head off wishing that she could stay a bit longer but... it's whats best for her. I remember hearing her pray to God to help her about her job situation, and now that prayer is finally answered.

Princess Marinette's POV:

Mom and dad, Alya brought in a little girl from the market. I was maybe wondering if she can stay with us? I asked gripping onto the door frame. Oh uh, sure sweetie. Dad said. Wait Alya found her in the village market, her father or mother wern't with her? Mom said. No ma'am her father....left and forgot about her. The girl's mother is has....passed away. I said. Oh......we can for maybe a couple of days. But if her father calls we got to give her back to him. Mom said. Okay. I said walking back to the foyer.

Guess what Sandra, you can live with us for a couple of days. I said. Yay! She said in excitement as she hugged me with a smile on her face. I gasped as she hugged me back but I couldn't help to think about why her father abuses her.

~

Hey there my fellow readers. How did you like the chapter today? Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it💕

How do you think Adrien's life is going to be without his Aunt around anymore?
.
.
.
🐞Spots Off!🐞
.
.
.