Becoming Queen Part: 1

Princess Marinette's POV:

I can't believe that I'm going to become queen in a few weeks! I said with excitement. I know I'm so proud of who you have became in the past 3 years. You've grown so much Marinette. Alya said fixing the dress that I was wearing. I-I...I have? I said with a hand to my chest.

Yes you have. You have grown to be a righteous daughter of a righteous king and you helped your mother see the truth in this world. God is so proud of you. Now look. She chuckled backing up. I stepped down the step stool and looked in the mirror. I gasped. You like it? Alya said. I love it. Yeah you're right Alya I have changed. For the better. I said as I swayed a bit and chuckled. It's such a beautiful dress.

A knock on my bedroom door took me out of my daydream. Who is it? Alya asked. It's Adrien, your night in shining armour. Adrien said. I gasped before opening the door. Wow you look beautiful. He said smiling. Thank you. I didn't know you were coming today. I said wrapping my arms around his neck. Well I wanted to surprise you, I can't surprise my fiancé. He said with a smirk on his face as he placed his hand on my waist.

I giggled as he kissed me passionately. A rose for the lovely lady. He said. I gasped then sighed as I grabbed it from his hand.

Marinette come down to the chapel. Mother said. Oh I forgot, coming mother. I gasped before kissing Adrien on the cheek and going down the staircase. I just smiled at the little moment Adrien and I had I wish it lasted forever.

Assistant Alya's POV:

What is Marinette doing? Prince Adrien asked. She is practicing for her coronation day. I said as I finished putting some clothes and the step stool away before walking out of the room. Okay, do you think it's ok for me to watch? He asked. Yeah it's fine. Come on. I said as I went down the stairs and he followed.

How are you doing, Alya? Prince Adrien asked me. Oh I'm doing great. God has been so good. I love this job that he has placed before me. Somedays are a little harder than others but I pray. I said as I intertwined my hands. That's good. He said. How's your life going? I asked. It's going okay, things haven't been good. Adrien said with a little frown. If there is anything bothering you, you know you can talk to me about it, okay. I said with worry as I placed my hands on his shoulders. He just nodded.

We made it to the chapel and sat in the pew. I saw Adrien look at Marinette in awe like she was the best thing that has ever happened to him. You two are such a lovely pair. I said. He smiled. Marinette made eye contact with Adrien and he winked at her which caused her to blush.

Prince Adrien's POV:

I looked at my watch. I'm sorry, I have to get going. I gasped in worry. Oh ok? Well see you next time. Alya said waving goodbye. I then waved back.

I jogged out of the castle. Then I saw Felix as I was going down the stairs. Hey Felix! I said with excitement as I jogged up to him. Adrien is that you? He questioned squinting his eyes. Yeah, it's me. I said. Oh my gosh, the little man grew. He said as he messed up my hair. I laughed at his gesture. I haven't seen you in forever. I wish that I could visit but I'm so busy. This mailing job is making me work nights almost to early mornings. He said. Wow I can't imagine. Well, I got to go see ya. I said waving. Bye. He said.

I got home and opened the door to get inside. I'm surprised that the front foyer was empty. I walked up the staircase to my bedroom.

I opened my bedroom door to see Aunt Clara looking out the window. Welcome home, how was your time at your fiancé's? Aunt Clara asked. It was great but it had to be cut short. I said in a sad manner. She walked over to me and rested a hand on my shoulder. I smiled reassuring her.

Princess Marinette's POV:

Now place your arms at your sides and walk with your shoulders back and head up high. Mother said. Mother......can I take a break? I asked before taking off the high heels. Sure honey take as much time as you need. She said. I then sat down on the pew. I'm so tired. I sighed.

Hey girl, how was practice today, it looked like it went well. Alya said leaning on the side of the pew. Where did Adrien go? I said. He went home. He looked like he was in such a hurry. She said with confusion. I hope it wasn't him again. I said sinking down into the bench. Who? Alya asked. His father King Agreste. I said.

What did he do? She asked in curiosity. Well before Adrien and I went to dinner, he harassed his assistant. He grabbed her arm and wouldn't let go. I said. Wow, that's terrible. Alya said in astonishment. I-I just hope Adrien isn't a victim either. I hope he's okay. I said in worry as placed my hands on my chest. He is fine. God's got him, okay. She said looking at me. Yeah. I sighed.

~

Hello my readers, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What did you think of it. Please comment/vote I'd really appreciate it 💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.