Rival Part: 2

Princess Marinette's POV:

I have to find Alya. I have to tell her. I said before opening the door. Then I almost ran into my mother as I opened it. Have to tell Alya what? She said with a concerned facial expression. What? W-Were you just spying on me? I gasped with my eyes wide. Oh no, why on earth would I do that? Mother said sarcastically. Becuase you wouldn't have known what I said just now. I said crossing my arms. Whatever? What were you even talking about anyway? She said.

I chose not to say anything about it so walked away from her. She then grabbed my arm. I gasped in frustration. Let me go? I said in a worried manner. You're not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on? Mother said. It's my life I don't need to tell you anything. I said as I yanked my arm out of her grasp.

I began to run down the staircase then through the hallways of the castle . it felt like everything was going in slow motion. Hearing my mother yell my name in the distance made me cry even more, tears running down my cheeks. I stopped to catch my breath. Marinette! My mother yelled. She sounded close. I gasped in fear as I went into the chapel closing the doors behind me. Sliding those doors shut made me feel safe inside and out.

I haven't been in here since my ceremony. I said walking down the empty ilse of the chapel as I looked arounf. As I got closer to the front, I felt more and more weight on my shoulders eventually falling down on my knees. I can't do this anymore. I cried caslping my hands together. All of a sudden the chapel doors were shaking like someone was trying to open them. Mother? I gasped as I turned around. But I didn't lock the doors? Who locked them? Open this door now?! She shouted.

I began praying. Lord I..........I don't know what to do? I feel so lost in this world. I need you. Help me......and show me the way that is right for me? Take my heart....and....Take my heart.....and... I said physically not being able to finish. It got really quiet in the room so I stood up. Taking a deep breath in and then a deep breath out trying to clear my mind of the sinful thoughts I had. Take my heart and mold it to be like you. Take all the anger out of it Lord, take all the fear, the worry, the pain, the wrong doings, and the anxiety. I rebuke it in Jesus name I pray amen. I said finishing my prayer.

Next thing I knew I just cried thanking Jesus for all that he has done for me. Then I felt an overwhelming sense of comfort fill me up from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. He is still here he hasn't left. In all my life he hasn't left me stranded. Just when I think I'm all alone he is there with me and guiding me through every step. I just smiled at the presence of God.

The doors flung open then I saw my mother walk towards me angrily. I gasped with my hands in fists to my chest. You have no idea how angry I am. She said grabbing my hair and then guiding me out of the chapel. Mother, ow stop! I said as she pushed me to the ground. We do not pray in this castle! Mother yelled. I was about to yell back, but I refused to give in to that feeling. It's not hurting anyone. I said in a calm tone. Forget it, for get you. She said waking away. I gasped in astonishment.

Prince Adrien's POV:

I made made it back home. Adrien would you come here please? My father said. I walked up to him. Are you lying to me? He said. Father? You know I would never lie, especially to you? I said crossing my arms. Hmm? Well, Princess Chloe here says that you did? He said. No I didn't? I yelled a bit. Please don't argue? My father said putting up his hand. I gasped then grumbled a bit.

I saw Adrien with Princess Marinette today. Chloe said with a smirk on her face. I gasped. Where? My father said. At the west side of the Cheng castle. She said with he shoulder up and looking away from me. I gasped in astonishment. Ok and as for you Adrien you're grounded. He said as he turned around.

Why? I said with furrowed eyebrows. Becuase you disobeyed my orders? Father said. What did I do? I said in a confusing manner. You snuck out of the castle some months ago and then twice last week? He stated. But father I can explain. I answered with nervousness. And today you were out later than I expected, what were you doing at this...hide-out  He said. I was hanging out with Princess Marinette. We talked and I kissed her. I said. Why? Princess Chloe gasped in astonishment. Becuase I love her. I said. You love Princess Marinette. He said turning towards me. Yes sir I do I-I told you this. I said. I thought you loved Princess Chloe? He said placing a hand on her shoulder. I-I do father but not romantically? I answered.

Princess Chloe's POV:

You don't love me? I said in sadness. You were rude to Princess Marinette when you first met her. Adrien said. I didn't know it was her? I said with my arms behind my back. Adrien went out in the hallway. Adrien, wait? I said trying to catch up with him.

You told my father about the hiding spot that I specifically told you not to tell him about? He said with an angry voice. I'm sorry, Adrien? I said with my head down. No, I'm sorry? He sighed in sorrow. He persuaded me to tell him. I-I had no choice? I said with fists to my chest.

Princess Marinette's POV:

How could she even say that to her daughter? I said wiping my tears. I then stood up to go to my room. Sitting on my bed I saw my Bible. It's been days since I opened it? I said as my hand hovered over the Bible. I picked it up opening to a random page then read it. Then I hugged it.

I wish Prince Adrien were here. I said rubbing my arms. Even when God is with me, I still feel alone. What is wrong with me? I said as I brought my knees my chest. Then I walked up to my balcony and saw people walk by then I saw Alya. Alya, hey can you come in today? I said. Yeah sure. She said picking up a basket full of chocolate and cookies.

I opened the front door to let Alya in. Let's talk about this in my room. I said grabbing her hand and running up the stairs. So what did you want to talk to me about? She said setting the basket down on the ground. Oh, uh....Prince Adrien and I kissed. I said. Omg for real? I'm so happy for you. She said with excitement.

I sat on my bed with a sad expression. Hey what's wrong? Alya said resting both of her hands on my shoulders. My mother and I got in a huge physical fight this morning. I said laying back on my bed. Really oh my gosh. Are you ok? She said. Yeah I just get used to it. I said as she handed me a cookie. Well I'm always here if you need me. After you talked to God of course, he comes first. Alya said laying beside me. I smiled. I'm scared what if she finds out about Adrien and me? I said with a scared expression. I don't know girl. We will just have to find out. She said.

Prince Adrien's POV:

I got to my room and then sat down by my piano. I began just playing my heart out. Why does my father have to be so cruel? I thought he was a Christian like me? I said. There was a knock on my bedroom door. It was my bodyguard. Hey, I  heard the piano crying was that you? She said. Yes I'm just so angry at my father? I said clenching my fists. Give me hug. She said. Thank you so much Aunt Clara. I said. How are you feeling? She asked. Stressed and really tired. I answered. Bible time? Clara asked. Bible time. I said.

*after a while of reading*

I can feel that something else is bothering you, is it a girl? She questioned. How did you know? I gasped. I can see it in your face. She said as she booped my nose. I giggled. It's about Princess Marinette? It's just that I love her so much but, I don't get how my father doesn't see that. He thinks I'm in love with my best friend Chloe. I said. Well you both are kind hearted people. She said placing a her hand on top of mine. I think my father even wants me to marry her? I don't like to be rude, but I don't want to? I said. Ok, I will talk to him about it. She smiled. Thank you so much Aunt Clara. I said hugging her tightly. You're welcome. She smiled hugging me back.

~

I hope you guys love this chapter. Until next time. Love you. Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it 💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots out!🐞
.
.
.