Becoming Queen Part: 2

Prince Adrien's POV:

I woke up to the phone ringing. I stretched and yawned as I got out of bed to answer. Hello? Who is this? I said in a tired manner. It's Clara, Adrien I heard the news. Did he really leave the palace? Aunt Clara questioned. Yes, he did. I said. How are you feeling? She asked.

I'm actually really happy. I said. I am too, my nephew is getting married today. I'm so proud of you. Aunt Clara said. Thank you. I smiled. There was a knock on my bedroom door. Sorry Aunt Clara I got to go. Love you. I said. Love you too, bye. She said before hanging up.

I answered the door. Are you ready to start the most amazing day ever. Joseph said. Yes, I'm so ready. I said with a smile on my face.

King Agreste's POV:

W-where did you get that necklace? I asked Daisy. Oh? I bought it from the corner store a couple of days ago. Why? She said. Your a Christian? I asked as I gasped in astonishment. Yes, yes I am. I actually haven't been a Christian for that long though. Daisy said fidgeting with the cross. She looks really cute, I thought as I looked at her.

Are you one? She asked. No, I'm not. I said. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Why did you become a Christian? I asked her. Let's just say this world brings no comfort to me like it used too. Daisy said. How would this world not bring you comfort, it gives you everything you would ever want. What do you mean? I asked. Well, I would drink alcohol alot and go to parties but none of that stuff made me happy.

Princess Marinette's POV:

Alya, look! I said with excitement. If it's your wedding dress I don't want to see it until the ceremony. She said covering her eyes. No it's not my wedding dress, it's just a concept sketch for my diary lockbox. I said. Oooo! Let me see. She said as she sat up before taking the sketchbook out of my hands.

I still can't believe I'm getting married today. Eeeeee I'm excited for what God has in store for us both. I squealed. I'm very proud of you Marinette. Alya said. Thank you. I said.

*couple hours later*

I'm so nervous Alya. I said placing my hands on my cheeks. Don't worry Marinette, God has got everthing under control litterly, you'll be fine okay. She said as she placed some bobby pins in my hair. Okay. I said as I exhaled. I then looked at myself in the mirror. You look so beautiful. Alya said placing her hands on my shoulders. Thank you so much. I smiled before placing the viel in front of my face.

Prince Adrien's POV:

Your whole life is about to change. I said. Wait hold on. Joseph said before tying my tie. Then there was a knock on the dressing room door. I opened it to see Aunt Clara. Suprise! She giggled in happiness. You made it. I thought you weren't coming. I said immediately hugging her.

I wouldn't want to miss my nephew's wedding. Aunt Clara said releasing the hug. I smiled. I can't believe this day has come already. I remember when you were just a little kid running around with out a care in the world, and look at you now a great and wonderful man of God. She said resting her hands on my shoulders.

Ready? I asked her. Yes. She said linking her arm in mine. We walked down the isle together before they called in the bride. Everyone stood up.

Princess Marinette's POV:

Boquet in hand I walked down the isle with my dad. Almost everybody from the village is here. Adrien saw me and blushed on the spot. I giggled a bit before meeting him at the altar. Then everybody sat back down in the pews. Right now we gather. Today is a new beginning. God you have not only set us apart from this world but you also died for our sins. Today is a special day for these two people. You may share your marriage vows. The pastor said.

The moment that I layed eyes on you I heard God say your the one. I was so happy to have found you. You are the one that keeps my faith stronger than ever. I don't know where I'd be without you. Adrien said with tears in his eyes.

Adrien, I-I don't even know what to say? When I saw you at the ball a couple of years ago, to be honest I didn't even know who you were but I danced with you anyways. You planted something in me, that is now stuck with me until the restn ofnmy life. So thank you for coming into my life. I said smiling.

Do you Prince Adrien Agreste take Princess Marinette Dupain Cheng to be your lawfully wedded wife and queen. The pastor asked. I do. Adrien smiled as he took my hands gently. And do you Princess Marinette Dupain Cheng take Prince Adrien Agreste to be your lawfully wedded husband and king. The pastor said. I do. I smiled.

You may kiss the bride. The pastor said stepping back a bit. Adrien gently pulled me closer to him as he leaned down to kiss me passionatly. I kissed him back wrapping my arm around his neck. Everybody cheered in happiness and excitement. We ran out of the church together as colored confetti fell above us.. Next thing I knew he picked me up bridal style. I gasped at the sudden gesture but I then wrapped my arms around his neck.

I love you. I said as tears began to fall down my face. I love you more. He said kissing me again. I smiled in delight.

Thank you Lord, for your kindness and mercy on me. I truly don't deserve this kind of life at all, but you saw something in me that I didn't. I love you Lord with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. Thank you for bringing me more than I ever wanted and for keeping me safe.

Love,
Queen Cheng

And they lived happily ever after
THE END

{This story was my idea, I wanted to portray Christ Jesus and my favorite fandom of all time in one story. I'm glad I decided to write this becuase I almost didn't becuase I thought people weren't going to like it or read it. This was a way for me to spread the gospel.}

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."
(John 15:18 KJV)(I encourage you to look it up if you want to learn more)

Please give me some feedback on this story that I have written for you guys. I have worked so hard on it thank you so much for all your support, I love you all truly from the bottom of my heart.💖 Jesus loves you too, never forget that. He cares for you and wants a relationship with you.

.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.