Hurt

King Agreste's POV:

Clara please come into my office now, there is an urgent matter we need to discuss. I said as I saw her guards standing on either side of her. Can we discuss it out here in the foyer. She said. I said now! I yelled. She gasped at the sound of my voice. She doesn't feel safe going into your office alone, King Agreste. The gaurd on the right of her said. Nonsense? She's in this palace, that is safe enough? I said in confusion as I walked closer to the guard.

What I meant to say is that she doesn't feel safe being alone with you. He said. And why not? I said as I crossed my arms. You have physically and sexualy assulted her. She feels completely vulnerable when she's around you; even when we're standing on the opposite side of the door. The gaurd said as he was pointing to himself and the other guard as he spoke.

Clara? I-? I said as I walked closer to her. As many times as I thought I was going to be okay before I stepped into that room. J-just d-dont, please. She stuttered hugging herself as she took a step back. I growled talking another step forward. She gasped in fear as she hid behind the gaurd one the left. Don't. The guard on the right said as he placed a hand on my shoulder preventing me from getting to her. I sighed in frustration before walking away.

Aunt Clara's POV:

I started to tear up from bottled up emotion as I leaned onto Dante with my hands to my face. Clara? Dante said in a sad manner as he looked down at me. I sobbed in pain and agony as he pulled me close to him with his hands on my shoulder and back. It's okay, Clara. Dante said he rubbed my back.

Thank you guys for always looking out for me. I said with my hand to my chest. He smiled then nodded. You're welcome Clara. Joseph said in a caring manner. Dante just smiled at me.

Clara. Dante said grabbing my hand. I gasped. Do you want to quit this job? He said. Yes but....what about Adrien? I said looking up to where his room is. I'll take care of it, just go talk to Gabriel, okay. Dante said about to go up the stairs. Come on Joseph. I said as I started to walk towards the office then he followed from behind.

Princess Marinette's POV:

I wonder what Adrien is doing right now? I said as I flipped a page in my Bible. I continued to read then pray when I got done. Being in the presence of God is so satisfying. I looked out the square peep hole from my balcony door, the blue sky was so beautiful. Before Christ I have never felt this light. But now I'm filled with so much joy and peace. I then began sketching some things like crosses and clothing designs on a page.

Hmm...... I wonder if I can? I said as put my finger on my bottom lip. I gasped. Thats it! I said with excitement as I started to draw a scarf design. Then there was a knock on my door. I gasped as I held my sketchbook to my chest. It's your mother and father can we come in? Mom asked. Sure. I said placing my sketchbook on my bedside table. I'm so proud of you honey, your becoming a queen soon. Dad said clasping his hands together. I giggled. I know you've grown so much. Mom said grabbing my hands.

Mom your crying. I gasped. I'm just so happy for you. She said whipping her tears from her eyes. I hugged her and dad joined in. Our little girl, has grown up so fast. I'm afraid she might leave Sabine. Dad said. Dad? I'm only 18, sure I'm engaged to Prince Adrien. But that doesn't mean I will leave anytime soon. I said releasing the hug.

I saw mom look at dad in a bit of a sad manner then nod at him. I-Is something wrong? I asked as I stuttered. Oh! No honey it's just that...I wanted to talk to you. She said as her and dad sat down on the bed. I sat down in between them. I just wanted to say I'm sorry again, for all trouble I put you through the past few years. Mom said with a frown on her face. I forgive you, mom it's okay. I said. That easily? She said as she furrowed her eyebrows. Yes. I smiled.

Why? She said in confusion. Becuase God said to "Do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you and persecute you." I said. My daughter has truly grown to be the best princess there is. Dad said holding my hands. Thank you, Dad. I smiled hugging him.

Prince Adrien's POV:

I was looking out my window as I heard a knock on the door. Who is it? I asked. It's one of your Aunt's guards I got to talk to you. He said. Hmm thats weird. None of them ever talked to me before. Yes. I said as I opened the door. Um how do I say this, your Aunt she........is quitting her assistant job. He said.

She's quiting. But wh-where is she going to go? I asked. I don't know she didn't say? Maybe it would be best to talk to her after she is done talking to your father. He said. Alright. Thank you for letting me know. I said. Of course. He said before he left. I then closed the door.

Assistant Alya's POV:

I was walking through the market in town. When I noticed a little girl crying. No one even noticed her. Hey, are you alright? What's wrong? I asked the little girl as I crouched down. My dad forgot about me and left me here. She said in a high pitched voice as she rubbed her eyes. What about your mother is she here? I said resting a hand on my shoulder. I-......I don't have a mom. She said crying more. Awe please don't cry.... here I got an idea. Come with me to the Cheng palace and I'll call your dad when we get there. I said.

Okay. She said whipping her tears as she took my hand. We then walked to the palace. I knocked on the door. Alya, how are you doing today? King Dupain Cheng asked after opening the door. I'm doing great as always, King Cheng. I said doing a curtsy. Oh and who is this? King Dupain Cheng asked as he bent down. S-Sandra. Sandra stuttered as she hid behind me. He smiled.

I want to meet Princess Marinette again. Sandra said with excitement. A-again? I stuttered as I looked at her in confusion. Yeah. I saw her some weeks ago in the market in town. She said. Oh that's nice. Okay, I said I was going to call your father when you get here. I said. Please don't. She said with worry. Why not? I gasped in astonishment holding the phone.

He is very physical and emotionally abusive towards me. I don't like how he gets mad at me for no reason. Sandra said looking at the floor. I was genuinely surprised. Sandra how old are you? I said as I couched down to her height and rested my hands on her shoulders. I'm 6 years old, why? She said closing her eyes.

Is your father.......by any chance a guy who drinks often? I said. I-I guess so, he does leave a lot of empty bottles around the house. Some of them are shattered. She said hugging herself. I saw Princess Marinette from the corner on my eye as she as coming down the stairs with her mother. Princess Marinette! Sandra shouted running to go hug her. Oh? Hello. Marinette smiled hugging her back. Remember me Princess Marinette, I'm the one who gave you that charm bracelet. My name is Sandra. Sandra said.

~

Hello my readers. I'm sorry for not publishing last Friday I was going through some things and didn't have time to write a chapter. I hope you like it. Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it. 💕

Where do you think Clara will go after she leaves the Agreste palace?

.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.