Confession

Princess Marinette's POV:

I cried in my bed with my face in my pillows. Praying again once more. But I feel like it's not enough. I kept thinking about Adrien. I-I love him so much. I don't want to loose him. I whispered then hugged myself. Looking outside in the darkness of my bedroom, I feel so comforted?

Is it wrong to feel safe in a darkened room when you're a Christian? But then all of a sudden I felt so apathetic when thinking about that day when I had a picnic with Adrien but with what happened after. How did I not see it coming? I have a strong feeling that this my fault.

*many hours later*

Good morning sleepy head, it's time to eat breakfast. Alya said as she opened the curtains. I yawned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. When I opened them I gasped seeing clothes at the end of my bed. She definitely didn't need to do that.

I then took a shower and got dressed. Then I prayed before leaving my room. I bumped into my mother when I opened the door to go out into the hall. Mmphh. I grunted as I hit the ground with my bottom. Oh, I'm so sorry mother? I gasped. No worries dear? Are you ok? She answered politely as she gave me a hand. Uh? Yes I'm fine. I said in a confusing manner as I took her hand.

Now hurry to the kitchen, you don't want your pancakes to be cold would you? She said before looking at the paintings on the wall. Yes, ma'am. I said walking towards the kitchen. Good morning sweetheart. Dad greeted me with a kiss on my forehead. Good morning. I replied giggling at the greeting he gave me. I placed some pancakes on my plate before looking at him.

Dad is something wrong with mother? I explained. No there is nothing wrong with your mother? He chuckled as he drank his coffee. You talked to her last night didn't you? What did you say to her? I said with a concerned look on my face. Yes I did. I just told her that it's never to late to change? Dad said. I sighed in sadness. What is it sweetheart? Dad said resting his hand on my shoulder. I-I've got s-something to tell you dad. Remember some months ago when I went on a picnic with Adrien? I said fidgeting with my fingers in nervousness.

Yeah what about it? He asked. My mother and Alya walked in walked in. Adrien's older brother.......he uhm.....tried to hurt me when I was coming home. I know this is my fault and- I said before my dad interrupted me. That is not your fault and it will never be your fault. He said hugging me. I gasped then sighed in his embrace, I felt so relieved to get this off of my chest. I had no idea? Wait Prince Adrien has an older brother? Mother said with a concerned look on her face. Yes he does, did you not see him at the royal ball? Dad said. No I didn't? Mother answered.

Queen Dupain-Cheng's POV:

I heard a knock at the door. I'll get it. Alya said as she walked up to the door. Alya then handed me an envelope. An envelope with an Agreste seal on it? I looked at it with a confused expression then flipped it to the front. I walked back into the kitchen.

Marinette a letter came for you. I said. A letter from who? She asked. The Agreste palace? I said handing it to her. Hmm? That's weird the seal is usually purple not green? Princess Marinette said looking at it. Well open it girl. Alya said sitting down in a chair. Okay, alright. She giggled breaking the seal and opening the letter. She gasped in astonishment. What is it? I said. It's a love letter from Adrien. She said looking up at me. Oh I'm sorry we'll give you some space dear. I said grabbing my husband's hand and walked out of the kitchen.