A match made in heaven Part: 2

* 6 months later *

Prince Adrien's POV:

I got permission from my father to go Marinette's castle, with Aunt Clara aka my body guard.

I then knocked on her door. The door open revealing her mother. Oh, I didn't expect to see you here Prince Adrien? Who is this? Queen Cheng said. This is my body guard Mrs. Clara. I came to see your daughter ma'am. I said. And why is that? She said crossing her arms. She needed me for something? I said. Ok come in. She said 9peningnthe door futher. I then walked in the castle, it was so beautiful. Red carpet and gold curtains on the windows.

How long have you been working at the Agreste castle. Mrs. Cheng asked before we headed up the staircase. For 3 years. Aunt Clara answered. Hm? How is your family doing, Prince Adrien? Queen Cheng asked with a smile that kind of looked forced. We're doing ok. I answered. Listen, I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for ever being rude to you. Queen Cheng said before clearing her throat. Oh, I accept your apology. I said as she walked beside me. Well I should get going. Her room is to your right. She said walking away. Thank you. I said. I then knocked on Marinette's bedroom door. Mother I told you not to bother me when- I heard Marinette say before opening the door. Hey, is it a bad time? I said.

Oh? Sorry? I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you? Who is this? Princess Marinette said. This is my body guard Mrs.Clara. I said. I missed you. Princess Marinette said with furrowed eyebrows. I'll just be out in the hallway. Aunt Clara said. Ok. I missed you too. I said. I smiled as we walked in her room. I had no idea you were coming? She said wrapping her arms around my neck. Yeah, I had a little bit of a set back? I was supposed to come yesterday but- I said before I got interrupted. You what, what happened? Princess Marinette said crossing her arms. I kind of snuck out. I said. She didn't saying anything with her arms still crossed.

Princess Marinette's POV:

I will not do it again I promise? He said grabbing my hands. No lying. I said. No secrets yeah, yeah I know the drill. Adrien said as we pinky swore. I feel really horrible? I said. For what? Adrien said in confusion. For keeping this a secret? Us a secret you know? I don't like lying? I said with my head down and rubbing my arms.

It's going to be ok? Adrien said kissing my forehead. You always know how to cheer me up? I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Next thing I knew he gently grabbed my hand then intertwined it in his. Then wrapped his other arm around my waist. I looked up at him with a happy expression then kissed him passionately. He then caressed my cheek.

I released the kiss. He smirked at me. Stop it. I said looking away from him. I don't think I will. He said pulling me closer to him. I gasped at his words but blushed at his action.

There was a knock on my bedroom door. I gasped. It's your mother can I come in? My mother said. Yes you can. I said as I sighed. I received word from my butler that there is a royal ball and all prince and princesses shall come tonight. Did you get what you needed? Mother said said. Yes I did. Mrs. Cheng I need to tell you something. Adrien said. I gapsed. I'm dating your daughter. He said as grabbed my hand. Oh, well you two make such a lovely couple. She said before leaving the room. Oh man, she is going to kill me. I said holdong my head. What- What are you talking about? Adrien asked. My mother is going yo kill me for dating you. I said. No she's not, you obviously saw how happy she was Marinette. He said. She is not saying the truth, you don't know what happens behind closed doors. I said sitting on my bed with my back facing him. What happens? He said sitting beside me then placing a hand on my shoulder. I just cried in his arms not being able to say anything.

*later that day*

Prince Adrien's POV:

I was at home getting ready for the ball. Who are you going to dance with? Aunt Clara said. You know who? I said chuckling. I was just messing with you? Here let me help you with that? She said grabbing my tie. I just want to thank you for everything you have done in my life. I said. Yep but only Jesus has brought us through. She said tightening the tie around my neck.

My father, my bodyguard Aunt Clara and I went in a limousine to get to the ball palace We arrived. I then saw Princess Chloe. Hey, you ready to dance? She said as she grabbed my hand. Yeah, sure. But I have a feeling that I'm going to be dancing with Princess Marinette. I said grabbing her hand. Oh? Chloe  said with a sad facial expression. I'm so sorry Chlo? I said. It's ok maybe another time?? She said sitting down rubbing her arm. I sighed. A spokesperson tapped the mic causing it to have a vibration feedback. Finally with all her glory here comes Princess Marinette, of HoneySweet. He said. The spotlight shined on her.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. She was wearing a beautiful red puffy strapless dress she was outstandingly beautiful. I saw her wave at everybody before she walked to the middle of the ballroom to dance. Now the most valuable prince of all of HoneySweet, you know him as Prince Adrien. The spokesperson said. The spotlight shined on me then I walked up to her. May I have this dance? I said holding my hand out. She curtsied then grabbed my hand beginning to sway side to side.

This is crazy we are dancing in front of everyone in our village. I said as I gave her a spin. She smiled then wrapped her arms around my neck before I gave her a dip. It's only tradition. She said as I brought her closer to me. No one knows that we are together yet. I said into her ear. Well we are dancing pretty close Adrien. She said as we both stepped out then back in.

Everyone applauded. As we bowed. She smiled in delight.
I love dancing with you. She said. You guys are dating? Princess Chloe said. Yes we are. I said. Listen, I'm so sorry for calling you a street maid and a peasant. You probably don't even like me any more? She said. It's ok your forgiven Chloe. Princess Marinette said.

You sure, I was very rude? I usually don't get forgiven so easily ever. Why? Chloe said rubbing her arm. Because the Lord forgives everyone for thier wrong doing, so why can't we? I said.

~

Thank you guys so much for reading this story that I came up with. I can't thank you enough for supporting me even if its just reading and voting. I love you guys and thank you again. Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it 💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.