Bruised

Prince Adrien's POV:

It's so quiet in the castle without Aunt Clara here. I lied down on my bed and slept then woke up to a knock on my door. Adrien, I just wanted to tell you that I'll be out of town for a few days maybe a week, I'll call you when I get to my destination. He said. I just layed there not saying anything, not wanting to talk to anybody. I heard father's footsteps descending the staircase.

Now I'm alone. Great, peace and quiet. No, I'm not going to let my emotions lead me today. I then crouched beside my bed. God, I ask you right now, help me not to lean on my own understanding today. It has been one trial after another. Help me to keep my eyes focused on you, and not worry about what is going on around me, Amen. I prayed just letting all my emotions run free. I then slowly made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

I was just hoping that today was going to be a great day. I sighed in sadness.

Princess Marinette's POV:

I saw Sandra running around the castle all happily seeing all the paintings on the walls. Be careful, Sandra. I called out to her. Okay, I will. She said walking on the shadows of the windows like a balance beam. I giggled before starting to look around the castle. Then I noticed doors that I haven't seen before. I opened the doors to see walls painted pink with black base boards and chairs placed nicely around a little table.

Oh? Wow. I said looking up to see a sky light window pointing up to the beautiful baby blue sky. Then I heard something shattering. My eyes went wide as I gasped out of my daydream immediately. Running out the room I see Sandra crying as she sat on the floor. Sandra! I shouted picking up my pink dress and running up to her. It hurts. She cried showing me her hand. I gasped as I picked her up ran to the nearest bathroom.

You have got to be careful next time okay. I said wrapping her hand in a bandage. I'm sorry. She said looking down at the ground with a frown on her face. No? Please don't be, I'm the one who should say sorry. I wasn't watching you like I should. I said feeling guilty. We walked out the restroom.

Sandra and I went back down stairs. I then saw Alya cleaning up the mess. I'm so sorry, Alya. I said apologizing. It's no problem. She said waving her hand in surrender. There was a knock on the door. I'll get it. Sandra said opening the door. W-Wait Sandra? I said catching up to her. H-Hi, Mari is it ok if we can talk.....somewhere private. Adrien said with his hand on the back of his neck. Y-yeah, just give me one second. I said in a suprised manner.

He nodded. Mom can you take Sandra, I got to go talk to Adrien. I said. Yeah, of course. Mom said gently grabbing Sandra's hand. I know the perfect place. Come on. I said grabbing his hand. We went into the room I found earlier. So what did you want to talk to me about? I asked as I closed the door.

I feel so alone. Adrien said almost crying. What do you mean? I asked sitting down in the chair. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and cried as he rested his head on my lap. I gasped as I ran my hand through his soft dirty blonde hair hoping I can make him feel better. Take a deep breath, now tell me what's wrong? I said caressing his cheeks. Adrien started taking in some shaky deep breaths in.

Prince Adrien's POV:

Aunt Clara quit her job, a-and now my f-father is going out of t-town for a week. So now I'm all alone in my palace. I just feel like God is so far from me I can't even find him again. I said as I sobbed. God will never ever in a billion years forsake you or give you something that you can't overcome, Okay. Marinette smiled encouraging me as she whipped my tears. Thank you Mari. I said. You're welcome. She said. I smiled looking at her with passion. She gasped as I  gently grabbed her wrist pulling her closer to me.

I then leaned down to kiss her passionatly as I wrapped my arms around her waist ever so gently. She got on her tippy-toes as she did the same by wrapping her arms around my neck deepening the kiss.

I released the kiss and smiled back at her. Wh-what? She stutterd as she blushed. Nothing, it's just that your so beautiful inside and out. I said as I smiled. She giggled. I kissed her cheek. I love you, Mari. I said. I love you, too Adrien. She smiled back.

Assistant Alya's POV:

Where is she? I said. Marinette I need your help. I said knocking on the door. Prince Adrien and Marinette both walked out the room. What's wrong Alya? Marinette asked. Sandra keeps misplacing things around the castle. I said. Who's Sandra? Adrien asked. Remember the little girl that gave me the charm bracelet. Marinette said.

Yeah, wait she here? Adrien asked. Yeah it's a long story. Sandra, can you come here, please. I asked her. Yes. She said with a smile. Remember what I said about misplacing things around that caslte. Marinette crossed her arms. Yes, you said it creates more work for Ms. Césaire. Sandra said. That is right, now your going to help her put thoses things back. Marinette said calmly. But- She began to say. I don't want to hear excuses. Now. She said crossing her arms.

Sandra hung her head as she began to look for the things she misplaced.

Sandra's POV:

I'm having so much fun here. Spending time with Princess Marinette and her assistant is amazing. I started to put things back where they were.

SANDRA! I heard a voice shout from behind me. I gasped turning around to see nobody there. I began to get scared then ran back to the main hallway to get to the foyer. Ms. Césaire? I asked. Yes. She said stopping what she was doing. I-I-I don't want to go back to my father's house, it's too scary there. Please don't make me go back there please. I cried.

Okay. She said as she hugged me. I just sobbed in her embrace.

~

What do you think of this chapter? Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it.

Why do you think Sandra is hearing voices?
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.