Engagement Dinner

Aunt Clara's POV:

Aunt Clara, at what time is the dinner reservation? Adrien asked. Um at 6:00p.m. Why? I said. I was just asking. He said. The doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Princess Marinette. Princess Marinette, it's such an honor to see you, again. I said gesturing her inside.

Clara, come to my office now. King Agreste said. I gasped. I'm not going into your office. If you need to say something to you can say in front of everyone. I said with my hand on my hip. He gasped in anger as he grabbed my arm suddenly. Let me go! I yelled.

Let her go! Adrien shouted. You will do as I say when I say it, understand. King Agreste said as he pulled me closer to him gripping my arm even harder. I whimpered in pain. One guard had to tear him off of me. I saw Princess Marinette gasp with hands to her mouth. I grunted in pain as I held my arm. Aunt Clara are you ok? Adrien asked as he walked up to me worried. Yes, I am. I smiled reassuring  him. He then hugged me tightly. I gasped then sighed at his embrace.

Mrs. Clara? Um sorry to bother you but do you have a minute so we can talk. Princess Marinette said tapping my shoulder after I hugged Adrien. Yes, I do. I said as I gestured her to follow me into the dinning room. Ok so what is it you wanted to talk to me about? I asked tilting my head with my hands intertwined. This might be a little hard to talk about. She said as she suddenly got this scared look on her face as she looked at the ground. Are you ready to tell me what it is becuase if you changed your mind, we can totally do this another time if you want. I said resting a hand on her shoulder. Y-Yes I am ready, I-I just don't know how to start? Princess Marinette said looking at me. Well take your time. No rush, ok. I said. She smiled.

There was a silence that filled the room.
One day I had a picnic with Adrien. Then a man from out of nowhere touched my shoulders from behind me. I-I didn't know w-who he was until Adrien introduced me to him. It was his o-older brother F-Felix. He then looked at me with this lecherous look on his face for that time being. I-I was so uncomfortable with him b-being a-around me, that was then until he left. W-we were done with the picnic food and I-I-I started to head back home. Little did this 16 year old girl know a full grown adult was waiting for her around the corner. F-F-Felix started t-touching me every chance h-he got-...She cried tremendously. Marinette. It's ok if you don't want to continue. I said holding her arms.

Princess Marinette's POV:

I haven't told Adrien about this at all, and I was the one that said not to keep secrets from each other. It happened nearly 2 yeays ago, I didn't it would of mattered anymore. I sobbed.

Thats ok, you needed time. There is nothing wrong with needing time. Yes your story matters. Mrs. Clara said as she rubbed m back with a smile on her face. Thank you for listening. I smiled as I wiped my tear stains from my cheeks.

What is going on with King Agreste? Why did he hurt you? I asked her as I hugged myself. She gasped then sighed as she looked away from me. He has been like this since I started working here. It's been getting really bad lately. Mrs. Clara said looking down at the ground. How bad? I asked tilting my head. He has used me multiple times. Then another time he tried to- She began to say then stopped immediately. I understand, you don't have yo say it if you don't want to. Well I got to get going, see you later. I said walking towards the door.

I was about to open the door. Thank you once again, Mrs. Clara and God bless you. I said giving her a hug. God bless you too. She gasped as she hugged me back.

Prince Adrien's POV:

It's almost 6:00p.m. I went upstairs. My father has been acting out alot lately. I'm kind of anxious to let him come with us. There was a knock at the door. I opened it to see him. I heard that you were planning a dinner tonight? He said.

Yes sir. I smiled as I walked over to my bed to put on my suit jacket. When did you get a suit? Father asked. Don't you remember when we were at the village mall with mom. She bought this for me. I said brushing off some dust on the sleeve. Oh right, I forgot. He said putting his hand on his chin. There was an awkward silence for what seemed like forever. I have never had a normal heart to heart conversation with him ever since mom died. Now it just feels like something to fill a void. Praying everyday helps me.

Father- would you like to come? I asked looking at the ground and twisting my foot. Yes I would love to. He said before leaving the room. I let out some air that I didn't even know I was holding and sat on my bed.

*time skip to being at the restaurant*

The table for six please. Aunt Clara announced. We all took are seats. Wow, this is such an amazing restaurant. Marinette said before sitting down. I know so beautiful. Aunt Clara said with astonishment. We all ordered and then got our food. Let's pray. Aunt Clara stated as she nodded at me before holding hands. Dear heavenly father, I ask you as we eat this evening. Bless this food that we are about to receive and let it be nourishing to our bodies in Jesus mighty name, amen. I said closing my eyes. Amen. Everyone said in unison.

Everybody was catching up with each other and laughing as we were eating our food. Mari and I looked at each other wondering when was the right time to announce the surprise. King and Queen Cheng and family if I can have your attention please. So as you know Princess Marinette and I have been dating for 2 years now. We just want to say- I said. We're engaged! We said in unison as Marinette held up her hand above the table.

Aunt Clara and Queen Cheng squealed in excitement as they covered their mouths. Wow that is so amazing! God bless you both. Queen Cheng said as she held my hand. I smiled in delight. You are a true man of God. King Dupain said with tears in his eyes. Thank you so much sir. I smiled. I can't believe this is happening, your mother would be so proud of you. Aunt Clara said as she grabbed my hands. I smiled passionatly at her.

King Agreste's POV:

Father are you ok? You haven't said anything. Adrien said in nervousness. I just don't think.....being engaged to this women is okay? I said clasping my hands together. Everyone gasped.

What do you mean father? Adrien said in confusion. Is she really worthy of your love, what if she is just using you for the money. I said pointing at her. Our daughter would never do such a thing. She is not a thief. Queen Cheng said. She is a child of God, she would never take anything that is not hers. Sure she may had made some mistakes but that doesn't define her. King Dupain Cheng stated.

This God you speak of is not real. I said. I think you should leave. Adrien said looking at me. I gasped in anger. Then I took Clara's hand. What are you doing? She gasped a bit. Taking you home with me. I said whispering in her ear. Next thing I knew she slapped me across the face. Everybody in the restroom gasped. Never in a million years Gabriel, what makes you think that I'm interested in you, and let go of me. She yelled yanking her hand out of mine then pushing me away from her.

I smirked. Get out! She shouted.

~

Hello my dear readers, how's that for a near ending of a story. Gabriel being a creep as always towards his assistant. Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it. Love you guys so much and have a blessed weekend.
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.