♠ 10

"Telling the truth doesn't always rips you apart sometimes it helps you to recover and heals you too.."

It's a new and a fresh day

It's a new and a fresh day. Nandini wakes up to find that Manik is not in the room. She then gets up and gets ready.

After getting ready she moves out to the garden area to pluck some flowers. Nandini there meets Gauri and both started plucking flowers while talking.

While plucking the flowers Nandini spots some children. They are helping the other maids. "Gauri, who are these kids? I haven't seen them before.."

"They are the kids of the maids who work here princess.." Gauri replied while plucking the flowers.

"But why are they working?"

"Because their mothers are off work today... Some are sick or some have to go somewhere.."

"Whatever it is but why they are sending their kids for work.. They are too small for this work.. Wait let me go there.." Nandini keeps her basket down and approached the kids.

"Hey kids... Come here.." The kids approches Nandini. "Are you all hungry?"

The kids nods in yes and Nandini smiled at them. "Gauri bring some food for all of them.."

"Ok princess, but you need to come also, everyone will be waiting for you for morning breakfast.." Gauri said.

"I'll eat with them today.. Tell them I'm not coming.." Nandini said sitting on the bench with the 3 kids.

"But princess you should go.. You aren't allowed to sit with them. I'll stay with them and feed them, you go.." Gauri said to Nandini.

"Gauri, I don't care you just bring food or I'm going on my own.." Nandini said and Gauri left sighing.

After sometime Gauri brings food for everyone. The kids along with Gauri and Nandini are sitting and eating in the garden.

"Manik, where is Nandini?" Raheshwari asked Manik sitting on the table with other family members.

"I don't know maa sa, I was in the court since an hour.." Manik replied.

"I haven't seen Nandini today since morning too.." Divya said.

Just then Ishita enters the hall. "How you would be? When she's busy with the kids of the servants!"

"What do you mean?" Dev asked.

"Go and see yourself what she's doing. I can't believe she was a princess because she doesn't know how to behave like one!" Ishita said shrugging her shoulders.

"I'll come and check maa.. You have your food..." Manik said.

"Manik.. Let her be.. There's no problem.." Raheshwari said.