III - mouth

Warning: uses of F bomb... mom if you're reading this book somehow just know I don't mean this it's just part of it <3

Seconds after the principle leaves Mitch gets up and takes a screw out of the door.
"Dude? What are you doing! That's school property!" Preston tries to stop him but Mitch just takes the screw out holding the loose door open with his foot.

He moves his foot back rushing to his seat sitting down when the loud "slam" sound fills thought the room.
"Oh no." Lachlan mumbles, "can't you just fix it?" Lachlan pleads not wanting to get in trouble.
"Sorry, Lachlan. Assholes don't fix things. They just break them and leave them for someone else to do the left over dirty wo-" Jerome is cut off my Mitch shush. His eyes narrow as he stares at the door waiting for it to happen.

The door swings open making Mitch's eyes dance mischievously.
"Hughes!" Mr. Jackman immediately says rushing over the rebel. "Why the hell is this door closed!" Mitch just simply shrugs making it look like he did nothing.

The principle spins on his heels and turns to Rob.
"Latsky. What did you see?" Rob turns his head and stops chewing his head. He shakes his head.

"No- nothing, sir." He gets the same from all the other 3 then turns to Vikk in the back.
"What about you Vikk?" Vikk's stare from his book breaks and he looks back at the teacher. He saves his place and slides the book in the desk.

He folds his hands and rests his chin on top mumbling a slight 'hmm.' "Did you see anything?" The broiling principle repeats clearly angered with the batch of teen boys.
"Nope. I saw nothing." Vikk says the words easily flowing out of his mouth unlike Rob's.

He returns to get his book out of the desk and notices Lachlan's amused smile and glance. In his mind, he smiles, but shows no expression his face and quickly looks away.

"I'm tired all of this funny business. Especially with you Hughes." Eyeing Mitch, he continues with his speech, "if I hear one more squeak from any of you assholes the next screw that falls out will be your heads." He turns to walk away and back into his office.

"Fuck off." Mitch blurts out confidently. The principle stops in his tracks and turns to the rebellious teenager.
"What was that?" The principle steps closer to him, his breathe reeking of whiskey from last night. Mitch's eyes narrow staring into the principle's.

"I said, you can Fuck off."
"Well, you just bought yourself another Saturday detention."
"Jesus."
"And another."

"Mitch stop." Lachlan butts in.
"You want one, Power?" The fuming principle asks. Lachlan shakes his head and slumps back in his chair not saying anything else same for Mitch. "Great. If I hear another peep from any of you, it won't be pretty." Mitch mouths the last part mockingly. Jackman rolls his eyes and flings the door shut leaving the group alone yet again.

"Fuck you jackass. Fuck you." Mitch screams startling the other students slightly.