V - friends

A/N
I really should've merged this chapter into the last one.... oh whale anyways the next chapter involves drugs fair warning people

Lachlan and Vikk walk down the halls, Lachlan much further ahead. He spins and watches as the other boy darts his eyes across all the poster-covered walls.
"Come on ya slow-poke." Lachlan jokes making Vikk's eyes land on him and he catches up.

Vikk pushes his bangs off his forehead and looks at the blonde's icy blue eyes. They weren't cold eyes, they were irresistibly warm complimenting his subtle smile.

"So how did you end up in detention?" Lachlan asks. Vikk smiles not bothering to Mae eye contact,
"Oh um... never mind a It's stupid."
"Come on! I'll tell you if you tell me."

"Well... I kind of threw my food at Ryan McNutty." He scratches his neck awkwardly smiling at the memory in the cafeteria.
"Seriously! Oh my gosh I would've paid good money to see that." Lachlan chuckles loudly.

"So what did you do?" Vikk asks.
"I refused to play at the Saturday game."
"Really? That's the stupidest reason to be in detention I've ever heard!"

"Ya... My old man and the coach think I'm a big all-star winner, but I don't even like football that much anymore."
"Well? What would you want to do?"

"Actually.... no it's stupid." Lachlan shakes his head at his own thoughts.
"Come on... I won't judge." Vikk smiles as Lachlan puts his hands in his pockets.
"I actually... want to try out YouTube videos." He confesses.

"That sounds pretty cool. Why don't you try to do that instead of something you hate? Screw football live life on the edge and try something new."
"You know, you're pretty awesome."
"So are you."
--------------------------------------------------------

Later on, they return to the library, six bottles of soda in their hands. "Took you guys long enough." Jerome scoffs as Vikk hands him a bottle. Vikk rolls his eyes and continues to Rob who sits drawing a small flower on his lined paper.

"That's really good." Vikk compliments handing him the bottle.
"Thanks." Rob smiles back taking the cold bottle from his hands.

"Can I see?" Preston asks from behind. a Rob hands the piece of paper to him which Preston smiles at. He takes his pen and writes something in the corner and hands it back to him.

Rob smiles at the small little letter in the corner reading 'it's beautiful. Not as beautiful as you though <3 - Preston Arnsement.'

He folds the paper carefully and puts in his pocket.

Lachlan tosses one to Mitch who catches it. He opens it and lifts it up.
"Cheers, to friends!"
"We're not your friends." Lachlan explains passing out the rest of the cokes.