IIX - Blaine the train

"You got a middle name?" Lachlan asks wiggling his finger at Preston.
"Yeah. But you'll have to guess it." Preston says trailing on a laugh.
"It's Blaine." Vikk answers for him. "As in Blaine the train."
"Is that even a thing?" Rob asks sitting next to Preston.
Vikk snorts in response and shakes his head no. He sits next to Lachlan leaning his head on the blonde's side and his feet dangling over the edge on the two-seater. The two other boys stare at him in confusion. "Your birthday is June 28th and your social security number is 7346-"
"Wait are you physic?" Preston asks bewildered at Vikk's knowledge on him.

"No." Vikk reaches and takes Preston's wallet out of his pocket. "I stole your wallet." He licks his lips tauntingly making Rob and Lachlan laugh when Preston lunges for his wallet missing when Vikk moves it out of reach. "What's it worth?" Vikk mocks moving it in front of his face. Then he throws it to Rob who runs up the stairs with it.
"Seriously guys?" Preston mutters chasing after to Rob. Before Preston can get his hands on it he throws it back to Vikk.
"Are you afraid well see something inappropriate." Vikk asks tossing it back to Rob one last time before running away. Vikk follows and poor Preston who just wanted his wallet back while Lachlan sits clutching his stomach laughing.
"I found nudes!" Rob shouts.
"You guys stink." Preston shouts back still trying to find Rob who still had his wallet.
---------------------------
"Are these your girlfriends?" Jerome asks looking through Mitch's wallet of all the pretty girls a knot feeling growing in his own stomach.
"No. Most of them are just hookups I don't even like girls. I'm gay." Jerome inwardly smiles but erases it and turns back around to Mitch.
"So you don't even go for your gender preference?"
"Nope. Not how that works in my book. What about you? Shouldn't the rich boy be going after all his other men?"
"What is that supposed to mean?" Jerome asks wondering how Mitch knew his sexuality and why he said his last comment.

"Obviously you can make other guys beg on their hands and knees just to have one bite out of that cash."
"What would you like to?" Jerome asks his blood boiling.
"No. You've probably slept with plenty of guys for the rest of your lifetime."
"I'm not what you think I am, Mitch." Jerome let's out a fake laugh and sets the wallet on his thigh. "Call me an attention seeker, an asshole, but you can not call me a slut." (can you even call a guy a slut? Idk)

"So you're a virgin?" Mitch asks taking his wallet back his fingers touching his thigh slightly.
"Fuck off." Jerome mumbles.

A/N
SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE YA