Epilouge

Vikklan

Lachlan quit the team with a furious dad but explained what he really wanted to do: Youtube. With no friends by his side anymore, besides Vik and some of the other guys, he started his channel and Vik started one too. He also apologized to Kenny and he immediately forgave him because the pain and sorrow in his eyes was evident.

Vik slowly broke out of his shell but still rarely talked. He got to know more people but no one would ever beat Lachlan at being his best friend.

Poofless

Preston continued being Student Council President and enjoyed it but explained to his parents who were reluctant but accepted it.

Rob took less interest in his grades and more on his boyfriend, Preston, but still kept them up. He got a D+ in shop but he didn't care. Well he cared less than his parents did at least. Their relationship together was real and everyone supported it, well most.

Merome

Mitch quickly moved out of his house away from his father into his own place. He was still the rebellious punk he is, but realized what he was doing wrong. Now he has a D in math.

Jerome kind of change. His friends still pressured him but he always hung out with Mitch (especially at his place ;)) and they had a good relationship.

Life was good for all of them and they continued to stay in touch. They wouldn't hang out at school as much but outside of school they all were great friends especially in Saturday detentions.

A/N
THE END!

A lot of people are asking for a sequel. And to be completely honest I don't think it'll happen. I definitely won't do a sequel because I just wrote the Epilouge but I was thinking about something else...

But that's information that only I can know ;) so anyway I might do something with this in the future but definitely not right now I have two new stories I want to release soon and school's ending and I have to keep my grades up blah blah blah all that good ol' jazz so I MIGHT consider it more in the summer of closer to the school year... actually at the end of the school year I'm getting a surgery done so scratch that. (Nothing serious)

I'll think about it in the summer

-Kylie
Aka agirlwhofans