V - in that guy's pants

"Don't wanna be an Canadian Idiot!" (I'm sorry I had to do it 😂) Mitch screams while running down the halls.

He barges through the gym doors and grabs a basketball from the nearby rack. He counts down in his head and throws it making it land in the hoop.

Suddenly the door swing open with an angry Mr. Jackman barging in. "Hughes! What are you doing in here?" He screams making Mitch drop the basketball in his hand.

"Why hello there." Mitch says in an innocent voice citing as if he did nothing wrong.
"Out! Now!" The blistering principle commands.
"Would you like to hear my excuse-"
"Out!"

Mitch rolls his eyes and they both walk out of the gym, Mitch kicking the nearby ball leaving an echo to boom throughout the room.

They arrive back at the library where the other teens were. "Everyone listen up!" Jackman shouts making all their eyes glance to him. "Mr wise guy here decided it would be fun to take a little field trip to the gymnasium. Because of that you will be without his services for the rest of the day."

"Oh boo-hoo. I don't like these people anyway." Mitch scoffs looking around at everyone. It wasn't a complete lie, some of them weren't unbearable.

"You think this a joke huh?" Jackman presses onto Mitch. "You think it was a joke when you pulled that damn fire alarm? Well it ain't. What would happen if your dope caught on fire? Wouldn't so funny then would it?" He spits.

"Impossible sir." Mitch backups. "It's in that guy's pants." He points to Vikk in the back making every crack a small especially Lachlan. (Because he was the one that wanted to be in Vikk's pants... I just said that didn't I)

"You think this bastard is funny?" Jackman insults glaring at Jerome whose desk was under him. He strolls to Rob behind who sinks in his chair then to Preston who quickly looked away avoiding the vice principle's digging stare. "He's a complete and utter fool. You'd be a joke to be friends with him. He's a complete joke!" He gives a small 'ha' at the end of his speech making the tinkles on his face visible. "Come on."

He grabs Mitch by the shoulder and forcefully starts to pull him out of the room. "Get your fucking hands off." Mitch pushes his hand off his shoulder. "I expected better manners from you jackass." He takes a pair of sunglasses out of his checkered hoodie pocket and put them on Jerome's desk. "For better hallway vision." He explains which a Jerome sticks in his desk.

They start walking out again Mitch shouting, "See ya later bitches!"

A/N
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!
I'll try to be more active on this one I promise but I'll get another part out possibly today or maybe tomorrow because I have to write a page memoir for History -.- but ya if I have time, today if not tomorrow :D
Remember votes and comments are greatly appreciated love y'all (I'm a southerner :D)
<3