XIII - goodbye

"I guess I should be heading back." Mitch sighs.
"Here." Vik tosses him something which Mitch catches. His phone.
"Where did you find it?" He asks.

Vik points over his shoulder to an open drawer of the librarian's desk.
"Were the others there?" He nods and hands them all their phones making them smile. "Thanks." Mitch slaps his back before returning to the janitor's closet where he was put.

"Hey Rob." Jerome asks swinging his legs while sitting on the desk. He mumbles a small 'hmm' in response. "Why don't you write the essay for all of us?"
"I thought Jackman wants all of us to write it."
"Yes, but isn't it kind of a waste for all of us to write it? Plus you're the smartest."

Rob's cheeks turn a slight shade of pink before nodding and grabbing his pen. "Great." Jerome smiles before walking out the library and down the long corridor looking for a certain... closet.

"Are you lost?" Mitch asks as Jerome closes the door behind him.
"I don't think so." Jerome replies. "Do you?"

Mitch smirks biting his lower lip as he gets up from once sitting on the desk. They stare into each other's eyes for a second before Jerome kisses Mitch. After a few second he pulls away smiling. "Why'd you do that? Mitch asks.

"Because I knew you wouldn't." He pulls Mitch closer and kisses his neck leaving a small bruise.

---------------------------
The six teenagers walk down the hallway together. Mitch slings his arm over Jerome's shoulder cockily smiling. Lachlan and Vik smiles holding each other's hand swinging it back and forth like third graders but do it anyways while Rob stares down at his paper reading over his paper he wrote.

Preston notices the worry on his face and kisses his cheek making him blush. "It's beautiful babe." He explains making him smile and fold up the paper.

Mr. Jackman stares as they walk towards the door and Rob hands him the paper saying, "goodbye, Mr. Jackman."

They return to where they once started: the parking lot, and retreat to their cars.
"Bye." Vik blushes slightly before kissing Lachlan and entering his mom's car. Lachlan waves goodbye walking over to his dad's truck smiling like a maniac.

"Hey, I'll talk to you later." Preston hands Rob a small piece of paper which Rob slowly unfolds revealing his number.
"Thanks." Rob smiles and entering his mom's car.

Jerome and Mitch pull away from their kiss out of breathe. "Here." Jerome explains taking off his SnapBack giving it to the brunette. Mitch smiles as Jerome waves goodbye and enters his car.

He puts the hat on watching all the cars leave before walking across the football field on his way home.

A/N
I HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER THAT I SHALL UPLOAD SOON
It's not really a chapter but eh whatever