IX - the most quite have the most sex

"This is the worst fake Id I've ever seen." Lachlan squints his eyes trying to read the barely readable print.
"Yeah..." Rob chuckles scratching the back of his neck sitting on the bottom of the stairs. Vikk laughs sitting next to Lachlan with Preston on the other nearby couch.
"You do realize you made yourself like 43 right?" Rob shrugs before responding,
"Yeah. I kind of messed up a bit."
"Why do you need one anyway?" Preston staring at his feet tapping against each other.
"Ain't it obvious?" Mitch walks in leaning his upper half on the bookshelf. "He wants to vote. Right Latsky?" He raises an eyebrow at the curly haired boy.

"Okay, I'm not that sad at least." Rob let's out a small chuckle.
"Woah," Mitch raises his hand as if he were surrendering. "What is it for anyway?"
"I'm poor. I kind of needed a job, but no one falls for it." Rob grits his teethe jokingly like the emoji. (😬)

"I guess you could Rob a Dob Flob doesn't have a job." Preston snickers and everyone else joins in including Rob.

----------------------------------------------
"What would I so for a million dollars?" Lachlan restates the question thinking. "I guess as little as-"
"That's boring." Jerome interrupts. The small group of students sit on the small platform overlooking the rest of the two story large library. Preston sits next to Rob their hands on the floors centimeters away from actually touching.

"What do you mean?" Lachlan questions his eyebrows slightly furrowing.
"Like umm...." Jerome trails off trying to think of a good question. "Like would you drive to school naked?" He arches an eyebrow.
"Would I have to get out of the car?"
"Of course."
"What season?"

"Does it matter? Um Spring."
"Can I park in the back?"
"What? It doesn't matter."
"I would do it!" Mitch outbursts suddenly raising his hand as if the teacher was asking someone to read out of the textbook. "I'd do anything sexual. I wouldn't even need to be paid." He notices Jerome across from him roll his eyes in disgust. "What? Have you ever done it?"

"W- what?" Jerome stumbles. "I- I'm not going to share part of my personal life with complete strangers." Jerome spits trying to hide his past mess up.
"It's kind of like a double edged sword." Preston points out looking down at his fingers in his lap.
"What?" Lachlan asks puzzled by his comment.
"I understand." Rob backs up his new friend. "If you say no, you're a prude. If you say yes, you're a man whore."

"You want to." Mitch states crossing his arms over his chest. "but you can't. When you do you wish you didn't. Am I right?" Mitch smirks thinking he for sure has the right answer.
"Sure." Jerome rolls his eyes at their comments.
"Or you could be a tease." Lachlan suggests.
"Shut up!" He shouts before glancing at the semicircle of students. "Just forget it, okay?"
"You're a tease and you know it!" Preston exclaims growing his hands up in the air.

"There only teases if what they do makes you hard." Mitch whispers but everyone could easily hear it. Jerome tries to keep his anger from showing but fails with the cherry red shade of his face.
"I don't do anything!" He yells in protest tears pulling at the edges of his eyes threatening to spill on his already hot cheeks.

"That's exactly why you're a tease." Lachlan states making Jerome even more mad.
"What about you Robbie?" Mitch asks smacking his lips together. "Lost your v card?" Rob shakes his head blushing a deep shade of red.

"Or you Vikk." Vikk arches his (bushy) eyebrows at Mitch's upcoming accusation clueless at what the school known bad boy will say. "We all know the most quite have the most sex." He smirks pointing to the jock next to him. They both look at each other trying to keep their lips from smiling while blushing.
----------------------------------------------

"So...." Lachlan trails off trying to break the silence. "What are you in here for again, Hughes?" Mitch smiles pulling up one knee resting his elbow in it pondering what he had done in the past week that got him where he is.
"Well, I skipped school and pulled the fire alarm." Jerome crosses his arms over his chest scoffing. It would've been Mitch that pulled the damn fire alarm during his English pop quiz.

A/N
I meant to continues but my iPad kept bugging out so hopefully publishing this helps I'll update again HOPEFULLY (I can't make promises anymore ;-;) today or tomorrow if not soon