IV - milk

Vikk sat bored since he finished his book when his eyes land on Lachlan who was doodling random things on his piece of paper.

Jerome sat in front tapping his foot on the ground aimlessly bored like everyone else.
Preston sat thinking aimlessly his mind darting from one thought to another when he notices Rob sitting.

"Hey." He says tapping his shoulder with a smile. Rob returns a nervous little smile and a small wave before adjusting his glasses and returning to his science textbook.

Mitch sat away from everyone else ripping pages out of the book in front of him.
"Real intelligent." Jerome scoffs watching the boy ripping the papers out harshly.
"Yeah, you shouldn't ripe out pages of literature." Vikk comments defending his favorite hobby. "It was a perfectly good book until you decided to rip it to shreds." Everyone surprised at his outburst. He hasn't really talked until then.

Lachlan smirks at Vikk for his courage for standing up against the known school "bad boy."

"What crap are you reading anyway?" Mitch grabs the book from the corner of his desk before he can react.

"Hey! Give it back." Vikk storms after Mitch but it too short for him. (I sorry but I'm just imagining this and it's so adorable)

"Is that your only friend, loner?" Jerome shouts laughing at his comment youth no one else does.

"Hey, stop being so rude." Lachlan defends narrowing his eyes at Jerome who sits across the room.
"Yeah no need to be such a bitch." Preston mutters under his breath Rob nodding, hearing Preston's comment.

When Mitch was looking away Vikk jumped and grabbed the book out of his grasp.

"Who asked you?" Jerome growls at Preston.
"Hey, stop it." Rob hisses back. He felt maybe Preston could be his friend and he definitely felt the need to defend a potential friend since they don't come along a lot for him.

Jerome's scowled eyes hovered in front of Preston and Rob but then looked at the clock and sighed.

11:30

Mr. Jackman came in and shouted, "okay you have 30 minutes for lunch!"
"Here?" Lachlan asked.
"Here."

"Well, sir, I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place." Vikk coughs up making him active in the group's conversation.
"Well, I don't care what you think, Barn." He states making Vikk roll his eyes.
"Jackass I mean Jackman. What about milk?" Mitch asks folding his hands ontop of his desk.

"We're get extremely thirsty." Rob explains pouting out his lower lip.
"Yes," Jerome contributes to the cause, "I get dehydrated very fastly." Jerome says scrounging up his nose and eyes.

"It ain't pretty, sir." Lachlan shouts from the back of the room making Vik look like he's about to burst out laughing.

"Don't worry guys," Mitch stand up putting his hands up as if he were surrendering. "I'll get the milk." Jackman walks up and pushes him back into his seat.

"I'm not as stupid as you think." Jackman scowls. "You two." He points to Lachlan and Vikk next to each other in the back of the room. "You go get the milk."

A/N
I'm hoping to be more active on this book because people seem to like it lol :P