I - Detention

A/N
FIRST CHAPTER AYY!!!! If you enjoy maybe give it a vote? It let's me know you guys actually enjoy this book :) thanks!

"I can't believe you!" The blonde groans as the expensive new mustang pulls up to the school curb. "I can't believe you guys couldn't get me out of this!" He argues to his mother loudly.
"I'm sorry sweetie, but you have to pay the consequences. Love you." Jerome groans one last time before finally walking out of the car scraping his new high tops on the concrete entering the school building for Saturday detention.

An old ford truck parks in across the lot holding yet another teen for Saturday detention.
"Seriously dad? I can't believe they're making me skip football practice!" The tall, blue eyed, blonde hair boy argues."Lachlan, you've already missed two detentions because of practice. What did you do anyway?" His dad questions.
"You know that Rob nerd? I punched him once." He lies easily, the words flowing out his mouth like butter. Lachlan never thought about hurting anyone, but if he told his dad the real answer he'd get pissed at his football star son.
"Nice job... Don't tell your mother I said that." His dad laughs but Lachlan just rolls his eyes.
"Whatever. See ya later." He says annoyed and slamming the door shut behind him.

After the truck pulls away a small Subaru pulls up to the curb dropping of another attendee.
"If you get time try to study." The boy's father explains to his son who mentally rolls his eyes trying to keep his father less mad as possible.
"Don't worry dad." He sighs, "I will." Robert grabs his backpack out of the back and walks into the school building.

Coming from between the trees, yet another boy emerges watching Lachlan enter the building. He shrugs and stares back down at his book, earphones blaring music.
"Hey there Vikk." Another boy smoking a cigarette walks up to him the lit deadly device at the corner of his sly smile. "Go away, Mitch." Vikk groans and walks slightly faster, but Mitch catches up to him and steals his book.
"Perks of Being a Wallflower huh?"
"Give it back."

"Nah." Mitch drops the novel onto the ground and walks away chuckling loudly. He drops the cigarette onto the ground not bothering to stop it out. Vikk rolls his eyes and picks up his book brushing off the dirt and pebbles.

Another male walks up to the building sighing looking up at the sky. He walks, but stops noticing the still fiery cigarette. He stomps out, smoldering the flames and moves on to the large glass, double doors. He open the door sighing whispering to himself, "Good luck, Preston."