VI - no just me

Warning: drugs

Mitch peered down the long corridor seeing that the coast is clear. He motions his hands telling the other teens to follow him.
"This is such a bad idea." Rob mutters. Mitch shushes him whispering.
"Shut up or you'll get us all in trouble."

"How do you know where Jackman went?" Jerome asks scraping his hightop on the floor making a small squeak sound.
"Be quiet. And I don't." Mitch smirks making Jerome roll his eyes.

Vikk walked next to Lachlan and Rob not bothering to look up from the ground humming a song that was stuck in his head

"Why are we going to Mitch's locker again?" Lachlan questions making Rob shrug.
"Beats me." He responds sighing.

They walk up to the spray painted locker that happened to belong to the one and only, Mitchell Hughes.
He leans down and turns the dial, kicking it open with his foot.

He takes out a binder and grabs a small bag out of it, obviously finding what he came here for.
"Dr- drugs?" Preston gasps at the content in Mitch's hands.

"Come on man. We don't need this shit." Lachlan says.

"Come on. One smoke won't hurt ya. Live a little." Mitch starts to run down the long corridor, Jerome immediately running after him. "We can pass through the science lab and cross our way back!" He explains the teens footsteps echoing loudly throughout the hallway.

"If he finds us it's your fault." Preston comments from the back of the little pack. Mitch ignores the comment and they continue running down the straight hallway until Mitch turns around the corner.
"Mitch! What are you doing we have to go through the mess hall." Lachlan tries to direct.
"We have to go through the gym." Mitch counters continuing on his way.
"You know what. I'm done listening to you. Were going this way." Lachlan starts lead the way with everyone else following even a reluctant Mitch.

After a few minutes they reach a locked iron gate blocking their way.

"Shit." Lachlan kicks the gate in anger.

"Nice job." Mitch scoffs.
"You know what. We wouldn't be in this damn situation if you didn't get your damn panties in a twist and decide to get the drugs!" (Imagine Lachlan screaming this I'm crying 😂)

"Why couldn't you have just listened to Mitch! This is your fault you know." Jerome yells.
"We're so dead." Vikk sighs leaning on a nearby wall.

"No." Mitch hands Vikk the small plastic bag. "Just me." He starts sprinting down the hallway leaving the other students in a small shock before sprinting the other way to the way they came.