Husn-e-Jaana《1》

Trigger Warning: Abuse,Swearing,Suicidal thoughts

Those who haven't read Jan-e-Tamanna. Go and read it before reading this story. It'll make more sense after you come to know the proper background of our male lead

And those who have read Jan-e-Tamanna before. Continue with the story.

I got some free time so i said why not lets write😍

_____________________________________________

Esa dekha nhi khoobsurat koi
Jism jese hai janta ki moorat koi
Jism jese nigahon pe jadoo koi
Jism naghma koi
Jisma khushbo koi
Jism jese ke khilta hua ek chaman
Jism jese ke sooraj ki pehli kiran
Jism tarsha hua
Dilkasho Dilnasheen
Sandali sandali
Mar mari Mar mari

Husn-e Jaana ki tareef mumkin nhi

__|_______________________________________|__

"I don't care. I really don't care from where do you arrange money. I just want my money back right now" The huge buff man shouted making a shiver run down her petite body.

Ameer sat their composed and calm. One look at his face and the hall went silent.
Clad in a black three piece suit. Sitting on the sofa like a king. His right ankle placed over his left knee. A cigar in his rough,long fingers. Face devoid of any emotion.

Everyone waited for the storm to arise. The storm known as Ameer Raaes Gillani. The rage building in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by anyone. Hiding behind the pillar Guljaan wrapped herself in the shawl. Sweat forming on her forhead as she waited.

Waited for the upcoming death

As minutes went by Ameer stood up closing his jacket button. Taking a menacing step towards the buff guy, he rolled up his sleeves eyes fixed on the prey.

The man infront of him forgot every inch of bravery that he thought he can confront Ameer Raees Gillani but man was he so wrong.

"What are you saying?" Deep,calm voice resonated but behind it there was an underlying threat.

"I want my mon_ey back Mr Gillani or i'll ca_ll..." An evil chuckle echoed across the hall and Guljaan whimpered from her hiding place.

"Or you'll what?" Eyes still fixed on his prey he spoke.

"I'll ca_ll the pol_ice" His stammering didn't help in this case

With an evil smirk adorning his hard sculpted face he signalled Bashar his right hand man something with his right hand.

Bashar walked towards the guy and held his phone out for him.

His eyes widened as he looked at the phone then at Ameer. Beads of sweat forming on his face and dripped down the path of his neck. Hands started to shiver when the graveness of the situation settled in his mind.

"Take the phone. Call em" his voice send shivers down his spine.

Taking the phone from Bashar's hand he dialed. Ameer smiled and closed the distance between them. Taking the gun from the holster he placed it on his temple.

Guljaan gasped at the scene and placed her hand on her mouth to muffle her meek cries.

"Put it on speaker" He ordered again

The guy with shivering hands pressed the speaker option. The gun still placed on his temple. Call was picked from the other side and the guy smiled in relief.