Announcement

Assalam O Alaikum

I am sorry I know i am late but i hope you understand my genuine reasons.
I just wanted to have a few words for you. Please take a moment and read the important thing that i wanted to share.

I have deadlines of my assignments and they are all lined up. Thats why I didn't have more time for updating. I understand your sentiments because I am also a reader first and I know when you're hooked on a story and the writer's not updating how do you feel. I completely understand your feelings.

I promise as long as i'll get time i'll update and another thing that i wanted to say was that I have another story, a short that i am writing currently and it'll be under the platform of Miscellany of Desi Tadka. I really hope you will enjoy it.

IMPORTANT MESSEGE:
Last thing that i wanted to mention was that i am privileged to have plateform through which i can raise my voice and share awareness to all those people who don't have any clue about what is happening in this world.

What is happening in palestine?

I know you almost have heard about this already and this issue is not a national issue this is a global issue.

Secondly, this issue is not a religious issue this is a humanitarian issue.

If you are a human enough you will condemn these attacks. They are not just muslim Palestinians but also Christian Palestinians too.
All i am saying is stand up for humanity.

Killing innocent palestinians is not self-defense bombarding there homes is not self-defense.
Slaughtering innocent kids is not self-defense.
Snatching their happiness, Snatching their freedom.
Snatching their life is not self defence😭

What Israel is doing is straight away terrorism.

Use brain and logic and you'll see the facts. A country who has no army, no weapons is using stones and sticks for self defence and they are calling it as terrorism.

For God sake. Open your eyes and see the facts. Go through the reality don't live in the dark. Beware of the dark lurking around you.

I am not afraid to state the facts and for once i will stand up for my people. Because muslim or not. They are human beings. They need us. They need you.

Palestine and especially muslims have had enough. Stop controlling our lives and let us live.

Let those innocent kids live.

#PALESTINELIFESMATTER
#MUSLIMLIFESMATTER
#FREEPALESTINE
#ISRAELATERRORISTSTATE

#PALESTINELIFESMATTER#MUSLIMLIFESMATTER#FREEPALESTINE#ISRAELATERRORISTSTATE

YOU CALL THEM TERRORISTS😭😭😭ARE THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN TERRORISTS?

ARE THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN TERRORISTS?

SHAME ON ALL THOSE PEOPLE HAVING THIS DISGUSTING MENTALITY

Have peace and let others live in peace🙏