Husn-e-Jaana《5》

Teri Ulfat ka Pehra laga hai Sanam
Kon aayega mere khayalaat main

Ankh uthi mohabbat ne angrai li
Dil ka sauda huya chandni raat main

Unki nazron ne kuch aesa jaadu kiya
Lut gaye hum tou pehli mulakaat main

_____________________________________

▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎

Windows shook as the thunder roared again. Non stop rattling of trees creating another dark environment just like the inside of someone's heart.

Four people stood outside a room with sullen expression. However the guy among them stood with his back facing the wall and eyes stuck on the door. A trail of tears freely slipping from his beautiful blue eyes. His breathing rugged and he palmed his heart which was creating an unsettling feeling.

Zarmeenay walked towards her bestfriend with heavy steps. One look at him and her confidence wavered for the hundreth time tonight.

Feeling a warm hand on his shoulder Sikandar turned to see his meenay shaking her head at him. A sad smile appeared on his face.

"Ab rona band shabash" she scolded him like a mother making him chuckle sadly.

"Mee_nay" he called her but his voice cracked the minute he opened his mouth.

"Bolo sikandar"

Sikandar turned towards her. Eyes red due to continuous crying. He was the type of guy who would never cry. The bubbly, joyous soul never shed a tear in his life. Life had its way with him and here we are. Heartbroken. Shattered. Dreamless. Ruined

Without saying a word he took her hand and lead her outside the house towards the garden. Fireflys providing the visible light in the dark,cloudy night.

Zarmeenay stood there waiting for his next action but what he did next made her heart clench. Sikandar placed his head on her shoulder while his arms wrapped around her forearms as he wept.

Sob after sobs escaped his lips as his body shook. Zarmeenay had never seen him this sad before. She patted his back trying to calm him as his tears soaked her shirt.

"Meri Gul"
(My Gul)

"Meenay m_eri jaan hai wo"
(Meenay She is my life)

"Main us_se bacha nhi saka"
(I couldn't save her)

All Zarmeenay could do was try to calm him and listen to his sorrowful cries.