Not An Update

Assalam O Alaikum

اسلام علیکم

I am so sorry for not updating soon.
I had my reasons and this not so serious update is just for a rant.

You can exit this if you don't wanna read this stupid tantrum of mine.

First of all very close relative of mine has been diagnosed with covid-19 and i want you all to please pray for her/his health. Their is a very scary situation in my house right now. When you see someone very close to you suffer your own self feels the pain. That is the same situation in my home.

Secondly i beg you all to pray for your fate. May Allah brighten your naseebs and you all live a happy and loving life. People are not what they seem like.

Life is not a wattpad story. Not every person feels your emotions like our heroes do.

No one is perfect. You are one of them too so always i repeat always try to understand someone's emotions before breaking them. Your little words or jokes can shatter someone's hopes.

Try to love. Try to care. We can always be perfect in our own imperfections.

Take care of others. They don't show it but they need you. Try to be there for them when they need you the most.

The world is already filled with vile people try to be different. Try to be nice

Making your own fairytale is not difficult. You just have to follow some sweet steps.

>Understand them
>Take care of them
>Love them
>Be honest with them
(Don't expect anything in return and just believe in you God. HE'll soothe your heart and mind)

Not every fairytale begins on earth...some take an eternity to be fulfilled.

جس کا خیال ہے مجھے اسکو بھی کچھ خیال ہے،
میرے لیے یہی سوال سب سے بڑا سوال یے

Jis ka khayal hai mujhe usko bhi kuch khayal hai,
Mere liye yahi sawal sab se bara sawal hai

Your nosy author and wellwisher

《S》