Haal-e-Dil《8》

|Shehnai||شہنائ|

Ke teri ore mujhko le ke chalen
Ye duniya bhar ke sab raaste
Main tujhko kitna chahta hun
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

کہ تیری اور مجھ کو لے کے چلیں
یہ دنیا بھر کے سب راستے
میں تجھ کو کتنا چاہتا ہوں
یہ تو کبھی سوچ نا سکے

_____________________________________________

After everyone's approval the proposal was accepted. This alliance was celebrated in the whole Jahanpur. Huge baskets of sweets were distributed among the people.

The whole haveli was decorated with flowers and lightening. A beautiful environment was present in the whole Jahanpur.

The nikkah was decided on the coming friday because of Asad's important business meeting in UK. The rukhsati was to be done in a month or two.

After a whole lecture by her mother which entailed how a new bride should behave. Wareen enlisted the important points in her diary. Arzoo helped her in buying jewellery. Throughout these five days both Asad and Wareen didn't even meet for a second.

Asad was spending most of his time in office so that the burden can be reduced during wedding days. On the other hand Wareen was having lectures from Anum which according to her were cringey at another level.

Her father in law bought her a white and golden dress for nikkah. It was a beautiful dress with matching jewellery and sandals. Everything was set for Friday.

_____________________________________________

Friday 10 AM
Jahan Haveli

The garden was beautifully decorated with white roses and lilies. The lavender contrast was making it etheral on a new level.

A beautiful fountain in the center of the garden was sprinkled with rose petals. It was a fairytale wedding.

A beautiful love story was taking the next step. The spiritual,pure step.

The makeup artists did their job and after a whole mess of transforming Wareen into a bride, they left.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror she couldn't believe her eyes. Tears appeared in her eyes which she tried so hard to avoid.

The reason for her sulking face was that her Bestfriend hadn't contacted her since last night. Anum wasn't answering her calls.
At her big day she had so much to say. Her nervousness was on a whole new level and at this specific day she was missing her bestfriend.

Momina entered her daughter's room. The makeup was done just the dress was left.

Momina kissed her cheeks carefully not to mess up her makeup.

"Ammi?" She looked at her mother who shook her head.

"Na mera bacha. Ese nhi rote. Aaj to khushiyon bhara din hai" Patting her head Momina said.

"Acha tum betho main kisi ko juice ke sath bhijwate hun" Momina left after that.

Sitting on the bed in her white T shirt and pink pajamas Wareen looked at her dress deep in thoughts.