Husn-e-Jaana《6》

Adawaten thi, taghaful tha,
Ranjishen thi magar
Bicharne wale main sab kuch tha
Bewafaai na thi

اداوتیں تھیں، تغافل تھا
رنجشیں تھیں مگر
بچھڑنے والے میں سب کچھ تھا
بے وفائ نہ تھی

_______________________________________

"Kehte hain na ke ishq insaan ko kamzor aur mazboot donon bana deta hai. Mera ishq mujhe duniya se larne ki takat deta raha"

"Tum mere liye meri poori kainat ho Guljaan"

"Sikandar ka wujood uski Gul ke bina adhura tha"

¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤

A scream erupted from the back of her throat and she gasped and sat up clutching her neck, desperately trying to breath

A scream erupted from the back of her throat and she gasped and sat up clutching her neck, desperately trying to breath. Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she hiccuped. The fear of the nightmare was deeply present in her mind. Her heart was engraved with the pain that she had experienced for years.

A hand on her back patted gently and she like a quivering bird in search of warmth leaned back towards the source of it. The arms wrapped around her waist as she snuggled against his chest. He gave feathery kisses on her shoulders and softly ran his hand on her upper arm.

Gul closed her eyes as more tears flowed out of them.

"I..I can't" A sob escaped her lips and she turned around and hid her face in his chest. He tightened his hold on her.

"Its okay..shhh..Its okay meri jaan"

And just like that her trance broke and she realized she was crying in his arms. His arms touching her bare body.

She was bare under that duvet. With a lightening speed she pulled back making him frown.

A horrified look across her face as she looked inside the duvet and then at his face where a painful expression was plastered like always.

Situation was same. Time was same. People were same but this time he didn't pulled her back in his embrace instead he pushed himself off the bed and marched towards the window.

"You forgot again Gul" he just whispered brokenly

Opening the curtains he inhaled deeply as tears gathered in his own eyes. He couldn't see her hurt.

Soft patter of feet could be heard and then a small body hugged him from behind. Guljaan placed her head on his very naked back and placed her palms straight on his chest.

"I am sorry Sikandar. I am so__sorry" He didn't turn around to take her in his arms. Although he wanted nothing more than to do this.

"It hurts me too Gul... My heart bleeds everytime we make love. You forget what we have. You forget who I am.." His voice broke at the end.