Sehar-e-ishq《3》

🍁
Woh khush hai par shayad hum se nhi,
Wo naraz hai par shayad hum se nhi,
Kon kehta hai unke dil main mohabbat nhi,
Mohabbat tou hai par shayad hum se nhi.

FLASHBACK:

Sadaf Qureshi was busy making dinner for her family. It was another beautiful day at her house. Her mood escalated after Baist Qureshi's joyful phone call. She couldn't hold her excitement and called everyone downstairs.

First Rohail entered followed by a ten year old Faris. Ramla as always lazily walked down the stairs holding a book in her hand.

"G mamma bolen" Rohail asked his mom who happily sat on the couch.

"Baba apne sath ek baby ko le kr aain ge aaj." She stopped to notice their reactions which were blank.

She continued." Beta Uncle Zafar ki death ka tou aapko pata hai na?" This time all three of them nodded.

"Unki beti hai choti si,pyaare si Mahroosha. Wo hamare sath aake rahe gi. Aaplogon ne uska bohat khayal rakhna hai. Theek hai?" She smiled hopefully at her children.

Seventeen year old Rohail asked" Mama aap fikar na karen. We'll take care of her."

"Ramla you also don't have any problem right?" Rohail asked his fifteen year old sister who shrugged in response.

"I don't mind having another girl around"

Their responses lifted half of her tension but the main answer still lingered.

Taking a deep breath Sadaf turned to look at the silent boy who just sat their gazing outside.

"Faris beta?" She asked hopefully
"Kab tak rahe gi wo yahan?" His question left her baffled.

"Umm for a very long time. Wo ab aap logon ke sath hi rahe gi beta. Is it okay?"

Faris turned towards his mother and scoffed." NO I AM NOT OKAY. i don't want her HERE." Shouting at his mother he stomped towards his room slamming the door behind him.

Rohail apologized his mother on his brother's rude behaviour and walked after him. Ramla being the ignorant one left for her room leaving a troubled Sadaf behind.

It had been two days since a cute,chubby three year old Mahroosha was here. Being a shy kid she didn't mingle with anyone except Sadaf. Sadaf fell in love with this little girl.

Rohail and Ramla also made small talk with her and by talk meaning they talk while she just nods her head.
Faris didn't leave his room after that day when he saw a small girl holding a bunny close to her heart standing beside his dad. His heart melted at the sight of her sad, doe eyes. As her eyes met his she scrunched back making him frown. He knew she was afraid of him and he wanted it that way.

A knock sounded on her door and she wiped her teary face with the back of her hands and muttered a small 'come in'. Rohail entered her room only to find her tear clad face. His heart clenched at the sight. He walked towards her and sat down infront of her." Hi Mahroosha" he smiled at her which she whole heartedly returned.

"Hi"

"I bought something for you. You wanna see?" She nodded energetically making him smile.

Rohail placed the chocolates infront of her and watched how her big doe eyes shine with joy.

"Ye sab mere liye?" She asked unsurely
"G meri pyaare si gudiya(doll)ye sab aapke liye hain." He patted her head affectionately.

"Thankyou bhai" she grinned and picked up the chocolates. Rohail smiled looking at the little girl.

After placing a kiss on her forhead and tucking her in bed he left her room. He noticed the lights of Faris room still on.
Frowning he walked towards his room and opened the door to find a sleeping Faris. Rohail turned off the light and closed the door behind him.

Just as the door closed Faris opened his eyes and slipped off the bed. He pulled out a stuffed pony from his closet and looked at it.
The word 'welcome' was painted on it by Faris himself. Very carefully he opened the door of his room and stepped outside. Without making any noise he tiptoed to her room. Placing the pony near her door he returned to his room.

The next morning Faris was more than excited to see her reaction on his gift. He ran towards her room and the sight infront of him made him furious. His stuffed pony was laying on the other corner of the corridor with its plastic bowtie broken.

Raging with anger he made a promise to himself to destroy all her toys from now on.

This destruction of toys turned into destruction of heart when he used to play with Sonia, Ramla's bestfriend. He used to share his toys with her just to make Mahroosha jealous. Tearing apart her favourite story books was his favourite entique.

He had no idea when the reverse uno card played and his own heart started to shatter whenever she talked about her only male friend Yasir infront of him. This jealousy started to stirr something different inside his heart which he accepted blissfully.

This chubby, three year old turned into a beautiful sixteen year old infront of his eyes. When Basit Qureshi asked about his opinion on marrying Mahroosha, he accepted without any remorse. He wanted to teach her a lesson and what better way then to bind her in nikkah when she loves someone else.

What he didn't know was that this girl. His Mahroosha had given her heart to him from the very beginning.

PRESENT:

Placing his hands on the railing Faris took a deep sigh. He was tired of this loneliness.
He bought this penthouse just for the two of them and now the empty rooms, the darkness, quiteness. It was all clenching his heart.

On the other side:

Arham was in shock hearing the cries of a girl. He ran towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked and there was no key at sight. Taking a deep breath he hit the door once twice and the hinges came off the door making it tumble. The scene infront of him boiled his blood. A small girl was shrinking in the corner while an older man was hovering on her. Their head snapped towards the loud sound.

Arham walked towards him and grabbed him from his collar. " you bastard! How dare you touch her without her permission?" He slapped him across the face. Just when a worried looking Tamanna Bai ran towards the private rooms and watched the scene unfold infront of her eyes. The man cried in pain and shouted while pointing at her" I gave you 1 lakh for one night".

Roohi placed the veil right back on her face and head and was shivering with fear. She was thankful to the man who saved her. Unconciously she scooted behind Arham to get away from the man.

Hearing his words Roohi's eyes go wide. It was all a fraud. She was betrayed by Tamanna bai. She looked at her in disbelief who didnot dare to look into the young girl's eyes.

"GET LOST FROM HERE. CHEAP MANWHORE" Arham's booming voice made him shudder in fear.

"Mujhe mere paise wapis karo. Main chala jaon ga" he pleaded with fear written all over his face. Arham looked at Tamanna bai who in turn avoided his gaze and quickly nodded. "Hum de den ge inke paise wapis Sahib". Hearing this the man nearly ran out of the room.

Arham shook his head at her. "You are a disgusting woman. Forcing other girls into all these. Don't you have a little bit of self respect left."

Tamanna bai looked at Roohi with hatred. Her hands clenched. Sensing her gaze at the girl standing behind him. He knew right at the momeng that as soon as he'll leave. This small girl is going to face her wrath. He knew he had to take a decision right at the moment.

Taking a deep breath he uttered the words shocking both the ladies in the room.

"How much for one night with her?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Happy reading❤
How was the chapter sweeties?

Next update will be in 5-6 days.

Till then Allah Hafiz🍁
《S》