Milan《2》

A Knock on the door interrupted her sobs and she wiped her face with the back of her hand and opened the door

One look at her puffy red face and Samra knew all the story.

"Kya hua Pari?" She asked and a whole new train of tears erupted out of those beautiful hazel orbes.

Samra embraced her in a hug and soothed her. Making her sit on the bed. She closed the door behind them and took her small hands in her.

"Ab batao kya hua? Aur kuch bhi nhi chupana. Saaf saaf batao"

Parishay hiccuped and then took a sip of water from the glass.
"Aapi wo main..." she stuttered. Not knowing how to tell someone her feelings. She was confused at her own heart. She wanted to hate him but her heart always skips a beat whenever his name is mentioned.

"Wo main kya?" She inquired.
"Divorce ka kya bana?" Her heart ached every time the topic of divorce came to her mind but it was reality. A sad reality that she has to accept no matter what.

"Pari meri pyare behen. Mujhe aaj ek baat batao. Kya tum ye divorce chahti ho?" Thsi damn question was always in the back of her mind.

But unfortunately she only had one answer.
And she nodded.

Samra sighed.
"Ye tumhara faisla hai ya Amma ka?" This time her body went rigid because the answer was simple. All her life decisions were from Amma Jan and she never decides wrong for her.

"Amma ka" she answered in a low voice.
"Pari you are an adult now. Apna life decision khud lena sekho".

"Par Amma hamesha acha faisla leti hain aapi".
"Acha ek baat batao agar ye divorce hojate hai aur tumhare shadi kahen aur hojae tou tum maan lo gi sab kuch?"

"Mujhe nhi pata" she answered meekly.
"Aap kya kehna chahti hain aapi? Main Amma ke khilaf faisla loun"

Samra shook her head.
"Nhi Pari main chahti hun tum unlogon ko janne ki koshish karo. Ho sakta hai wo log ese na ho jesa hum sab samajhte arahe hain bachpan se. All i am saying is give him a chance before breaking off your nikkah".

Samra left leaving Parishay in her own thoughts. Just when she started to ponder over her thoughts a person barged into her room like he owns it.

And the person is none other then Arsalan Khan, the cheeky bastard.

The grin on his face wiped off his face as he watched her sullen face.

"Hey little doll! What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing Arsalan. I am just feeling down".
"Oh then i guess mujhe ye eidi(money given on eid as a gratitude or gift) kisi aur ko de deni chahiye phir?" He asked making an innocent face.

A bright smile erupted on her face as she practically started jumping.

"Give it to me"
"Na na. Ese nhi"

She pouted angrily only making his heart bust with immense joy and happiness.

"Phir kese?" She asked folding her arms on her torso.
"Phir ese ke aap apne pyare se chehre ko ansoon se saaf karen aur mere sath chalen."
"Abhi?kahan?" She asked confused at his demand.

"Yaar Doll tum bohat sawal karte ho. Chalo bas" he took her hand in his and started dragging her out of the room.

"Beta kahan ja rahe ho donon?" Shama begum asked looking at her children with a proud smile.

"Ammi hum bahir jarahe hain."
Arsalan stated at which his mother nodded still smiling.

Shama begum always wanted a wife like Parishay for her son. Their closeness just made her satisfied.

The whole day Arsalan found different ways to make her happy.

"Bas Doll aur nhi" he said taking the plate of pani puri from her hands.

"Lekin maine aur khana hai abhi". She pouted glaring at him.

He chuckled at her reactions and lightly slapped her forhead.
"It was your third plate. You'll fall sick."

"Bhae ye kya baat hui" still angry with him she took her seat in the car. An idea popped in his mind to make her smile again. He ran towards the ice cream vendor and bought her favourite Gola Ganda( it is a ball like structure of crushed ice with yummy flavours splayed on it)

He took his seat in the car and looked at her who had her face towards the window. He smiled at her.

"Sorry na doll"
"Ab baat bhi nhi karo gi?"
She shook her head

"Dekho gi bhi nhi?"
Again just shook her head

"Gola ganda bhi nhi khao gi?"
There it is. A slight moment of her head. Turning towards him she goanced at the gola ganda in his hand.

"Nhi khana to main kha leta hun"
"Kis ne kaha nhi khana. Aap lain hain to kha leti hun. Ab zaya to nhi hona chahiye na." She took the cup from his hands making him laugh at her. She herself started to smile.

There it is. The little smile he was dying to see. She is so easy to be pleased. So beautiful. So innocent.

Arsalan knew that he must tell her about their expected relationship but he didn't had the courage to face her rejection. He knew she liked him just as a brother on the other hand his feelings for her were never brotherly.

They just got back home and the second car in the garage made her worry.

"Ye kiski gari hai?" She asked.
"I don't know. Lets find out"
He helped her inside the house carrying her shopping bags. He insisted on buying her an eid gift which ended up in two frocks and 3 pair of jhumkas.

The atmosphere inside the house was tense as they both stepped inside. Her gaze settled on her mamo, mami. Her Amma sitting on the arm chair looking panicked and sad. Her eyes stopped on the last person she expected to see today but the only person she wanted to see today.

Samra took her bags and gave her a tight smile.

"Pari tumse milne tumhara shouhar aya hai"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
How was this chapter?
Do tell me guys what do you think about Subhan and Parishay?

❤happy reading
《S》