Milan《7》

It was the day of their reception

It was the day of their reception. Subhan wanted to tell the world that this beauty belonged to him. While Parishay completely forgot about Arsalan's phone call.

They invited the Khan family but no one came. She expected her Amma to send her blessings to her granddaughter but either way she was happy. She had her husband with her and that was all that mattered.

Wearing a beautiful blue lehenga she was a sight to see.

Both of them seated side by side. He intentionally rubbed his leg with her making her gasp. Smirking at her he gripped her hand in his own and kept it on his lap drawing circles on it with his thumb.

"Aaj bohat pyare lag rahi ho" he whispered slightly making her blush immediately.

"Aur aap bhi"
He laughed at her

"Begum main pyaara nhi lag raha. Handsome lag raha hun".

"Ese hi khushfehmi main na rahen. Ab ese bhi baat nhi hai"
Here comes the sarcastic Parishay

"Hain na Bibi Jan? Subhan kuch khaas nhi lag rahe na aaj." She teased him while her Bibi Jan smiled at her.

"Meri beti bohat pyaare lag rahi hai" she answered making Subhan smirk. Just as Bibi Jan left to greet some guests he leaned down and whispered so only she can hear it
"Ura lo jitna mazaak urana hai filhal. Kamre main tou bibi Jan nhi hon gi na"

Her smile wiped off her face as her whole face turned red due to embarassment.
Satisfied at the reaction he calmly sat straight smiling goofily the whole time.

After the function she was sitting on their bed which was beautifully decorated. The smell of fresh roses and candles enhanced the pleasant environment.

The sound of door openeing sent her heart on a frenzy. His footsteps neared the bed and he sat down infront of her taking her hand in his, placing a sweet kiss on her hand.

"Shadi mubarak meri jaan"

"Aapko bhi" she whispered shyly.

Kissing her head he lifted her veil.