Haal-e-Dil《6》

Esa kyun hota hai
Tere jaane ke baad
Lagta hai hathon main rehgae tere haath
Tu shamil hai mere
Hasne main rone main
Hai kya koi kami mere pagal hone main
Mainu ishq tera lae dooba

ایسا کیوں ہوتا ہے
تیرے جانے کے بعد
لگتا ہے ہاتھوں میں رہ گئے تیرے ہاتھ
تو شامل ہے میرے
ہسنے میں رونے میں
ہےکیا کوئ کمی میرے پاگل ہونے میں
مینوں عشق تیرا لے ڈوبا

_____________________________________________

Two weeks had passed since they arrived at Jahanpur. Wareen fell more and more in love with this place. A peaceful feeling envaded her as she woke up feeling fresh.

Asad spent most of his days in office due to which they had many little encounters.

It was a fine morning. Arzoo was like always reading something on her phone. Momina was talking with Farman and Hamid in hushed whispers. A frowning Wareen joined them and they all stopped their gossip.

"Good morning" she chirped kissing her father's head. Farman took her hand and kissed the back of it gazing lovingly at his daughter.

"What happened? Why are you all looking at me like that?" She asked looking at them with a confused expression.

"Nothing beta. You don't have to worry about anything" her mother sweetly said.

Wareen thought in her mind
'Esa kya hai jo ye sab chupa rahe hain? Kher main dhund hi loun gi'

Smirking internally at her new mission she walked out of the hall towards the garden.

She was looking at the sky when a cold breeze gently touched her making her shiver. She wrapped her arms around herself to provide warmth. Another cold current of air passed and she was about to turn to leave when a warm shawl was placed on her shoulders.

Turning around her gaze locked on the deep black eyes she was crushing on nowadays.

Asad smiled gently at her while wrapping the shawl around her. Her expression turned to anger when she noticed the exchange.

Her women motivation talks appeared in her mind

Again at a wrong time

Jerking away from his captivating hold she gritted.

"I am an independent woman. I can do this myself"

Asad smirked at her Tedx talk and shook his head.

"Sure you are but i am just trying to help.."

"I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help" Saying this she placed his shawl in his hand and walked away from there.

Asad looked at her retreating back and mumbled under his breath.

'Kya cheez ho tum Wareen Sultan?'

_____________________________________________

It was a beautiful, sunny Sunday morning. Wareen decided to horse ride. Walking towards the stable she found series of beautiful horses there.

Walking towards a beautiful horse she caressed his face with her small hands.
Smiling lovingly at him she whispered.

"How beautiful you are"

Patting his head again and again she kept talking to him while the white horse nuzzled her side making her giggle.

"What is his name?" She asked the helper.