Haal-e-Dil《1》

Ussey dekhe hue bhi yaaron ab ek arsa hogaya
Mera ye ishq tha do tarfa ab ek tarfa hogaya
___________________________________________

A beautiful morning accompanied by a hopeful sunlight,chirping birds. It was soothing and refreshing. A bright and warm arrival of new day for everyone except one person.

One person who slept just right after fajar prayer. Binge watching another Turkish rom-com. A cushion on her face, hair sprawled on the pillow sticking in every direction. Mouth slightly open. Snoring softly in her hello kitty pajamas.

This is Wareen Sultan. The baby of the house.

The chand (Moon) of Farman Sultan and Momina Sultan.

The ringing of the annoying phone disturbed her beauty sleep. Groaning very unlady like she reached for her phone with sleepy eyes. Without noticing she picked up the call.

"Hmph" Her very sophisticated greeting made her bestfriend chuckle.

"Wareen don't tell me you are still sleeping?" Anum's voice made her alert as she sat up wiping the little drool on her face.

"No i am awake" A very smooth lie slipped past her lips making her almost proud of herself.

Bad Wareen. Jhoot nhi bolte

"No no. I am sleeping. I am not awake. Allah hafiz" Anum's frantic voice stopped her or she would have hung up already.

"Listen"

"Kya?" A very annoyed Wareen mumbled again laying down and placing the duvet on her.

"Wareen get up and change. Don't tell me you forgot what is today?"

"What is today?" Anum face palmed at her question.

"You are going to your village today. God how dumb is my bestfriend." She whispered the last part but it was heard by Wareen very clearly.

"Thanks for reminding me. And also our friendship is over. I am not dumb. You are dumb." Taking a pause between her rant she said in a very sad voice.

"We are over"

Anum gaped at her reply. Before she could say anything the call disconnected. Looking at the blank screen of her phone Anum yelled.

"Oh Allah out of million of people why did you choose her to be my bestfriend.?"

A ping on her phone alerted her for the arrival of an oncoming messege. She opened her texts to see a link of a song send by Wareen sahiba.

She frowned and thought 'Abhi tou ye naraaz thi'

Her headache increase at a new level after clicking on the link. The song started to play.

Kabhi Alvida na kehna

"Ughhhhh Wareeeeen"

___________________________________________

Farman Sultan wiped his face with the napkin when his wife sat beside him on the dining table.

"Do you want something else Farman?" Momina asked her husband as she applied butter on her toast.

"G" Taking a pause to create a dramatic turn just like his daughter he whispered sounding romantic.

"Aap" Momina spitted out the juice coughing at her husband's shamless reply.

Farman Sultan laughed at his wife's reaction.
"Astaghfirullah beti 20 saal ki hogae hai lekin aapko zara bhi sharam nhi aye"

"Biwi se mohabbat ka izhaar karne main kesi sharam" This voice was not of the two persons in the dining room. It belonged to their only child who walked down the stairs freshly showered wearing light blue jeans pairing it with a white button up.

Her father smiled at her reply while her mother shook her head at them mumbling 'Jesa baap wesi beti'

Wareen wrapped her arms around her father's neck from behind and kissed his head.

"Zara dekhen to baba ammi kese laal gulab hogae hain" Ending her sentence with a giggle she earned a smack from her mother while her father kissed the back of her palm smiling at the usual bickering between his wife and daughter.

"Idhar aain aap. Main zara batati hun aapko laal gulab kese hote hain"

It has been 21 years of their marriage. 20 years of her birth and their lives changed for good. When Farman left the village he never thought his life will take this turn. A turn for good. Looking back at the time when he left he was freshly married. But now he has his own business. A luxury house. Earning enough to spoil his princess and Queen.

But it looked like his past was catching up now. The place which he never wanted to visit again was calling him.

His village. His family. It was too much for him. Due to his usual heart problems he felt anxious. A void was present in his heart which wanted to be filled. And he knew it will only fill by going back. By reviving good old memories.

A person no matter how succesful he is, he must never forget his roots.

And that is what he was going to do now. He was going to visit his birth place. His home.

He wanted his daughter to know about her family. Her khandaan. She must know that she is not just Wareen Sultan.

She is not the daughter of an ordinary man. She is not Farman Sultan's daughter.

She is Nawab Farman Sultan's daughter. The nawabzaadi of Jahan Haveli.

It was time to go back now. It was time.

To say Wareen was excited to visit her village for the first time would be an understatement. She was so excited to leave the city and experience the village life.

But what she didn't know was that. She wasn't going to run in the fields like the heroines in the story. She wasn't going to do any of the things that she wrote down in her bucket list. Because it wasn't a normal, ordinary village.

It was Jahanpur.

Where a big haveli was present where lived a khandaan. A khandaan of ruling people. A khandaan of highly customed people. A khandaan of traditions. A khandaan known as

'The Nawabs Of Jahanpur'

A khandaan ruled by the present Nawab of the clan. None other than the heartthrob
Mir Asad Sultan the Nawab of Jahanpur.

Stuffing her suitcase with jeans. Jeans. Some T shirts. Jeans. Her night pajamas of disney princesses. More jeans. Her sneakers. Laptop. Again more jeans.

She was ready to rock this trip.

Oh if only she knew.
___________________________________________

Surprise!

Just a small introductory chapter. I promise all the fun is awaiting😉❤

How was the first chapter sugars?

From the next chapter we'll be in Jahanpur🙈

What do you think about the new characters?

Happy reading❤

Khuda Hafiz
《S》