Haal-e-Dil《4》

Tere ye ada ye berukhi keh rahi hai humse ke aur pi
kyun sharab peena sikha diya
Mujhe ek sharabi bana diya

تیری یہ ادا یہ بے رخی کہ رہی ہے ہم سے کے اور پی
کیوں شراب پینا سکھا دیا
مجھے اک شرابی بنا دیا

___________________________________________

Wareen was dying of embarrasment. How stupid she was? She like always made fun of herself but this time it was another level.

Pagal ho tum Wareen

Ultimate wali pagal

Annoyed at herself she slapped her head mumbling
"Why is your brain box empty Wareen?"

Throwing her dupatta on the bed she walked towards the balcony and stepped outside in the fresh air.

Inhaling the peaceful and calm air she threw her head back and laughed at her stupidity.

Asad walked out of the living room to the garden biding Azam and instructing him about the new security locks to be fixed inside the haveli. Azam nodded obediently and left.

Asad smiled thinking about the moment that happened earlier.

Oh Wareen

He turned to go inside when his eyes caught sight of her. Standing at her balcony she was laughing like a maniac. Hair flowing with gentle breeze. She was looking etheral in white.

A pari

He was standing there for God knows howlong when his phone rang and he came out of his creepy phase.

Chuckling at his new found habit of staring at her he answered his call. Taking a last glance at her he strode inside.

___________________________________________

Arzoo entered her room and shook her shoulders.

"Are you alright? Why did you said you forgot about last night when you clearly told me about that guy?" Wareen just smiled at her question and once again doubled over in laughter.

Arzoo looked at her confused and then shook her head while moving backwards.
"Oh Allah kahen is larki main jin tou nhi agaya?"

Wiping the tears that escaped her eyes during her sophisticated laughing Wareen looked at Arzoo's scared face and moved towards her only to jump back at her yelling.

"Door raho mujh se. Tum pagal ho. Pagal. Suna tum ne"

Saying this Arzoo slammed the door leaving behind a confused Wareen.

After a while of contemplating what just happened she mumbled.
'Koi naye baat batao Arzoo. I know it already'

She decided to call Anum when her balance decided to vanish all of a sudden.

"Allah miyan sab kuch kharab kyun horaha hai aaj mere saath"

Whining like a small child she opted for a whatsapp voice call but the new found information about the disconnected internet appeared in her mind.

"Nawab hoga kahen aur ka internet ke maamlay main, main kisi ke baap ko bhi nhi dekhti" 

Determined at her next step she stepped out of the room not before throwing her dupatta on her shoulders.

Standing outside the devil's den. She closed her eyes tight and gave herself a much needed prep talk.

"Its okay Wareen. You just have to take the device from his desk and connect it. No biggie. You can do this. Ya Allah madad" mumbling a quick Ayat-ul-Kursi under her breath she twisted the knob.