Haal-e-Dil《2》

دل دھڑکے میں تم سے یہ کیسے کہوں
کہتی ہے میری نظر شکریہ

Dil dhadke main tumse ye kaise kahoon
Kehti hai meri nazar shukriya
_____________________________________________

Like always Wareen was asleep when they reached Jahanpur. Her mother woke her up with a smack on the head.

Removing her strawberry the shortcake blindfold, she looked here and there mumbling incoherent profanities.

A sleeping Wareen was a big no no. In this state of hers she was neither the cute nor beautiful Wareen. She was a mess.

A very scary mess.

Once her gaze settled on the White sangemar mar haveli she was awestruck.
The beautiful fountain in the middle of the driveway was breathtaking. Autumn leaves scattered on the path. Long pine trees covered the whole Jahan haveli.

Her mother's voice brought her out of the trance and she looked at her.

"Beta wear a dupatta. Cover your head with it. We are about to enter the haveli."

Wareen's eyes narrowed as she asked her mother innocently.

"But Ammi what about my legs?"

Her mother face palmed.

"Thats why I told you to wear something proper"

Wareen pouted at her mother's scolding and stretched her shirt down.

"Its okay Momina. My princess is looking pretty in this outfit"

A kiss was landed on his cheeks. He smiled at his heart.
"Thats why baba is my favourite". She chirped.

Her father continued looking at his daughter "But your Ammi is right beta. At least for now cover your head with a dupatta. Ok?" He asked softly at which she nodded without realizing.

Just as she looked at her bag her eyes go wide in a sudden realization.

'Oh my God i didn't pack any dupatta'
____________________________________________

Her uncle could be seen standing at the main door with a butler. His smile was out of this world.

When the car stopped the butler opened their doors. Hamid Sultan was about to laugh at his niece. Small framed girl was wrapped in a huge chadar(shawl) which she borrowed from her mother. Jeans clad legs peeking from the bottom. Shaking his head at her he kissed her forhead.

"How is my little flower?" She smiled at her Uncle's question. He looked like a nice person. A very nice person.

"I am good uncle. How are you?" She smiled at him.

"Ab aap again hain na tou hum bhi bilkul theek hogae". He wrapped an arm around her and with the other hugged his brother with all his might.

"Oye mera sher" Both brothers cried happy tears hugging eachother.

After greeting his bhabhi he ordered the butler to place their luggages in their rooms. All of them entered the haveli.

The whole interior was extra beautiful and regal.

They were told to have rest before the dinner. Arzoo , Hamid Sultan's youngest daughter helped her chachi and cousin to settle down in their rooms.

_________________________________________

After a much needed rest. She woke around 7 in the evening.Wareen went through her closet to wear something 'presentable'. Huffing with irritation she ended up wearing a black cotton button up with grey jeans. Throwing a scarf around her neck in a way that it dangled across her shoulders she was ready for the family reunion 'the most awaited dinner'. But then Anum's incoming call took her whole attention and like always she forgot about the task at hand.