『S1 - Episode 2』- We Did it!『Part 1』

...Yesterday was quite eventful to say the least. Or so my mind thought...

I get to see the bands of this generation play after my time of being stuck inside my room spending money on watching Vtubers.

The blonde pig-tailed girl from yesterday, whom i figured was Arisa Ichigaya from the student council of Hanasakigawa, leaving the live house with the star shaped guitar after Toyama-san deciding to form a band utterly out of nowhere.

 What's awkward... Is that she asked two people whom she doesn't even know entirely yet! Yeah, I can be the judge of that, You clearly can't ask someone to join your band if you only happen to just met!

Now you might be asking, but katsuhiko! aren't you and Toyama-san friends? You just met a few days ago! Surely you would Join her band just to support her!

Of course we are friends. We hangout occasionally though, but I just had to deny her offer in joining her band. I just have my reasons. 

But hey, I only casually turned down her offer without hurting her feelings... Unlike a certain pig-tailed blonde.

Actually, I don't even know if her denial even hurt Toyama-san's feelings?

But, even so. It was all to sudden.

Maybe because of the performance yesterday, it might've gotten her motivated?

Or maybe that was the thing she was looking for? Or perhaps, both? Or something else?

I had to say though, the performance yesterday of this band called "Glitter*Green" was actually impressive. In fact it was so good that I felt like I was hypnotized by it. I just stood there watching their colorful performance as the stage lights above danced along the rhythm of the song.

"Don't be afraid, tsukame tsukame.." Good grief, even the song was still fresh in my mind! I might just become one of their fans in mere moments if I ever get to hear their performance once again.
Unfortunately, it seems as It won't be possible as I myself have another priority... And that is school.... And The culinary club... And watching my favorite Vtuber('s)...

Yeah, those are my priorities right now... I can probably do multi-tasking, but it seems I have no motivation of it at the moment

...

Enough lying on my comfy bed, time for another day of school!Hup!

Getting up from my bed, I plopped down my blue shark plushie right next to my pillow, petting it afterwards finishing fixing my bed sheets.
"I'll be right back, Gura-chan."

I head downstairs, expecting the usual morning greeting from my sister. But to my surprise, the person in pink whom I am expecting to see this morning isn't sitting on her favorite couch.

Weird... She's always sitting there every morning before going to work. I wonder where she is..?
Ah... A note attached on the fridge. How convenient? 
I walked towards the fridge to pick up the yellow sticky note attached to it. Holding it with my right hand, I read the note aloud.

Morning Kastuhiko!

Sorry if I left early, my boss called me and the other available workers earlier because we had a lot of things to deliver! Like a whole pile of packages! All of it needs to be delivered at another company outside of Tokyo and we have to get to it ASAP.

Don't worry! I already cooked breakfast just for you, and a boxed lunch included.
Take care okay? I'll be back early tomorrow morning.

Sincerely your ever beloved Onee-chan, Mizoey Natsuki UwO

Welp, it seems I will be alone here tonight. Not like it bothers me or anything.

I saw the cooked meal my sister was talking about.