『S1 - Episode 12』 - Kira Kira Doki Doki!

~ » ✩ ※ ✩ « ~

[Evening]

If I could say one thing about what had transpired these past few days, those moments to fix, those times to comfort those who needed it. All I could say is that it was something what you'd rather expect along your journey. The ups and downs are always there, never to not exist. These are what these girl's had experienced.

And I was there, watching how it played out. Getting myself involved and all.

To be fairly honest, I never did much to begin with. Sure I did do some things that may have been the reason why Poppin' Party was even born. As such claims from Toyama-san's part that I was the one whom convinced Yamabuki-san during her as the target of recruitment. The premise, I didn't meant that as a bad way...

...If... you know what I mean.

Although, as much as I had claim that I never did much help. My opinion changed as I came to realize one thing. One thing that just made me look so stupid for not even realizing it was not meant to be so subtle.

These girls... They remind me of my past.

They remind me of those times that we've been through. Those same experience throughout our whole journey. The friendships....

Their goal...

Their goal....

...

I realized this a few weeks after their performance at the cultural festival. I wanted to be there to help them... I want to support them in anyway I can. And I don't want their goal to end at such an early stage. And some regrets...

...

Here I am now with the group. In the streets of the town underneath the evening as we stood inches away in front of a ramen shop. All directing their gaze's at front, probably contemplating stuff regarding this.

We glanced as two customers had headed out of the shop. Probably stuffed.

I still might be questioning about the quality of this shop but I just couldn't judge by staring at the satisfactions of the customer.

What I said might not make any sense... You don't need to analyze that if you don't want to lose any of your needed brain cells.

"Here?" Ushigome-san muttered out, still gazing at the shop in front of her.

"It's super good!" Ichigaya-san responded. It was her that recommended this place by the way...

"You a regular here?" Hanazono-san asked.

"How mature..." Ushigome-san commented.

"It's not like it's abnormal to have a favorite." The blonde replies.

"She said something similar to me back then." I spoke up, causing the three of their heads to turn to me.

"I recalled." Ichigaya-san answered to me, not even batting an eye at me

"Yet, there's that time where you seem to be embarrassed talking about it." I said to her in a teasing manner, to which a tinge of red appears on her cheeks.

"Y- You don't have to remind me about that!"

"It's not like it was one of the most embarrassing things in your entire life." I said to her. Looking at the blonde, she gave me a grumbled tone followed by rolling her eyes. To which I shook my head. "Anyways," I looked towards Toyama-san, catching her attention as she glanced towards me. "As the group had planned, this is to celebrate your recovery."