『S1 - Episode 7』 - We Fought!

"I'm Natsuki Umino... I'm your cousin."

...

...?

"EH?!?!" I exclaimed in utter shock. Obviously the most relevant reaction to this."C- Cousin!?"

"Woah there, are you really that surprised?" She says along with an amused chuckle.

"What else could be the definition of my reaction!?"

"Alright alright, just calm down. You're exaggerating it a little." She says with her hands up front, trying to keep me in composure. Momentarily, she would let out a small chuckle, which puts me in a position like tilting my head in slight curiosity. "I'd have the same reaction, to be honest. Who knew my cousin was actually one of Japan's 'Top Idol'?"

"Well uh, Formerly." I informed her, finally calming down. Putting myself in a comfortable position in my seat.

"Yeah, I heard... Mizu-nee told me that she quitted her Idol career because she wanted to take care of you... after... what happened..." I feel that she's reluctant to say that last part. Though, I can't blame her. Anyone would feel that way. Umino-san here then looks at me with eyes of concern. "A- Are you okay...?" She says that while examining me.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. No need for any worries, that's all in the past." I said whilst raising a palm at her.

"Are you sure?" She asked me with a skeptical look. I only responded with a simple nod. "If you say so..."

"Anyways... Are you just here to see me... or..."

"I'm here to talk to you, actually." She replied with a smile, taking the open seat next to me. "After hearing from Mizu-nee that you were going to an all-girl's school. I didn't expect it to be Hanasakigawa."

"I never actually thought I would be here in the first place." I said with a shrug, followed by a sigh. "Though, this is her fault to begin with. I was more likely expecting her to put me in some sort of rich co-ed academy or something."

"Whaaat?? I thought It would be a boy's paradise to be enrolled in an all-girls school?" Absurd assumption you got there, cousin.

"Bold of you to assume every guy has that sort of mindset." I gestured as I said. "Besides, what's the paradise here? Seems to be just another typical high school."

Umino-san then gave me a sheepish look. "Right... Mizu-nee did mention to me about that, 'Gender Equality' belief of yours." Oh, this again.

"I suppose you think it's an issue?" I asked with a stern look.

"I never said it was." She replied with, cocking an eye-brow at me.

"Glad to hear that." I said, to which she just shrugged.

"I heard you're one of the planning committee. Secretary, right?" She asked. Changing the topic.

"The one and only." I said with a proud look, though I did that a bit lazily so it kinda failed.

"Here on your break?"

"More or less... Lot's of things to do, here and there... And some recent 'escaping a persuit'. I still can't believe I don't have a head ache after all that until now."

"...what are you made of?" She asked with a brow raised and a sheepish smile..

"Flesh, muscles, organs... That's all I can remember." I joked, though I said that with a straight face. Cousin here chuckle in response, not even having the need of me to say that I was joking.

"Right." Umino-san shakes her head followed with a light huff. "Anyways. Do you still have time?"

"I think I have about thirty more minutes... Though, I think the only thing left for me to do is to check the costumes I ordered. So... uh... plenty more."