『S1 - Episode 10』 - It Came as a Shock!

[A few weeks ago]

[Location] [Ichigaya residence: Arisa's basement]

"Pardon the intrusion." I voiced out as I slowly make my way downstairs. From there, I was greeted by the girls. Whom were all setting up their instruments and such.

"Katsuhiko? What are you doing here?" Ichigaya-san asked when she noticed me.

"I've heard from Yamabuki-san about your plans for today, and I came as quickly as I can." Also, I don't have to worry about work today since Mr. Yamabuki had said that he could take care of things for now.

"You're here to help?" Hanazono-san asked, fidgeting with her guitar as she eyed me.

"By all means necessary." I answered, taking a seat by the stairs. While I do have a small knowledge as to how to criticize their musical performance, however though, it may be a little bit inaccurate.

But, I can improve if I take a closer look at the details.

"But I must ask first." I turned to their leader, Toyama-san to be precise. "Are you sure you want to audtion this suddenly? I mean, are you even prepared to begin with?"

Toyama-san tilted her head, pondering for a moment. "No. But this is why we are doing rehearsals." She casually answered, to which I face-palmed

Yamabuki-san, seems to get my point. "I don't think that's what he meant, Kasumi." She says. Toyama-san replied with the tilt of her head, showing confusion.

"I am talking about the outcome, Toyama-san." I replied, staring at the leader herself. "Performing in front of Owner is different compared to how you guys performed at the cultural festival... Still get my point?"

"What you said was already self-explanatory." Ichigaya-san responded, expression's unamused whilst placing a hand on top of her hip. "Are you sure about helping us, though?"

"I am sure about it." I answered to her. Crossing my arms, I then gave them all a serious look. "All I can do is try and polish your performance to the best of my abilities. I am not a professional at this, as obvious as it is. But, all I can do is try as I have little experience. Just like how I helped you all out at the cultural festival."

The members looked at each other for a moment, pondering before one of them spoke up. Yamabuki-san, to be precise. "Well, I don't mind Katsuhiko-san taking charge."

I look over to Ushigome-san and she nods in agreement, followed by her polite smile. "I don't mind as well."

And to Hanazono-san, "Me too! Kuro-kun might be able to help us!" again, with that nickname...

"If everyone's going for it, then I seem to have no choice whatsoever. Though I wanted to know where you got the experience, but i'll just leave it at that." Ichigaya-san says as she folded her arms.

Lastly to make a response was Toyama-san. Closing her eyes, smiling and then giggled after everyone's answer. "If it's you, Katsuhiko-chan. Then I won't say no!"

I chuckled, "I'm glad everyone is on board with this."

"If you were someone else, we would've kicked you out."

"I don't think I need to hear that now..." I gave Ichigaya-san a blank expression as she said that.

"Oh, by the way." Yamabuki-san raised her palm. "What if we do fail this Audition again?"

"Of course, we can try again!" Toyama-san answers as per to her usual non-hesitated answer and determination.

"Remember, we only have a limited number of Auditions, so it's best we should take it slow. I'd hate it that we rush the process." I stated.