『S1 - Episode 8』 - And Thus, A Band was Born!

[Third Person POV]

Morning had came, and as for the Yamabuki's, it was another day at work.
Approximately at 6:31 in the morning, Saaya was still lying on top of her bed, not entirely asleep but her expression shows that of melancholy. Probably regarding the confrontation that had happened between her and Kasumi.

She proceeds to close her eyes and pulled her blanket, but before she could attempt to fall asleep, two of her siblings suddenly jumped on top of her.

Both laughing and giggling as Jun and Sana playfully latched on their big sister. Also telling their sister that it's breakfast time.

A few minutes later, Saaya came down stairs and was greeted by her mother holding a bowl of rice. "Good morning." Her mother said.

"Are you sure you should be up?" Saaya asks with a tone of concern.

"You've been helping me out so much lately, Saaya." She says as she held out the bowl of rice from her hands towards her daughter. "Here, Bon appetit." Saaya still seems to hold that expression of hers even after her mother's reassurance. "Aren't you going to school?"

"I am... But..."

"You've worked so hard in preparing for the cultural festival with Kasumi-chan and the others." Her mother said.

Saaya took the bowl from her mother's hand and held it between her own. "Yeah..." Saaya muttered.

After a while of having breakfast, Saaya tapped her shoe on the wooden floor. Her red back-pack on her back as she was ready to head off to school.

"I'll stop by later with Jun and Sana." Her mother said by the kitchen sink as she then proceeds to continue washing the dishes.

"Okay." Saaya replied as she reached out for the doorknob. When the door opened, a small letter had fallen out of it. It seems that it was stuck between the frame.

"Hmm?" Picking up the pink letter with a star seal on it. The words "To Saaya" was written at the front. Though, feeling the envelope between her hands, it felt somewhat empty. "Mom, is this-" She was about to ask before her expression turns to shock as she saw her mother placing her arm over her forehead.

A sight to which she feared the most.

~ » ✩ ※ ✩ « ~

[Location - Hanasakigawa Girl's (?) School]

The day has finally come. With each and every class of Hanasakigawa have been anticipating for this event. Some had made some one last preparations while some were making sure that there was nothing missing.

In a certain cafe turned class. All of the students in class 1-A were all wearing their individual butler outfits. All in a very common design, a black suit with a white undershirt, black slacks and some pair of white gloves.

They had to thank two people who had ordered and made the outfits just for their cafe. Though one of the person to thank for isn't present just yet.

"Oh my god, it's about to start!" One of them said in a nervous tone.

"Are the pastries ready yet?"

"They'll be coming soon."

Suddenly all of them started running around and began their work, preparing for the customers who plan on coming in. Main part of it is to wipe the tables with a damp cloth.

"All drinks are set."

"Saaya-chan and Natsuki-san's not here yet..." Rimi said in worry.

"Kasumi, You went to her house, right?" Tae asked as she looked over to the brunette. Who seem to bore a melancholic expression.