『Intermission』- Peace to relieve the boredom (Arisa)

=============
~ » ✩ ※ ✩ « ~
=============

[ First Person POV ] [ Arisa ]

[ Location ] [ Ichigaya Residence ]

Today is the best time of day for me!

The gentle afternoon sunshine. The humidity of the atmosphere. And silence. The sweet serene of silence.

Oh the one thing I ever wanted for myself was this. Peace and quiet.

And surprisingly though. Kasumi didn't come to consider bothering me. And the others... I heard they were busy so we could not do our band session. Which was good for now because I needed all this silence to relax.

Inhaling as I take in all of this to satiate my relief. And breathing out. I looked down. With the gardening scissors in hand, I then continue to trim my precious plants neat and tidy.

Gently making snips on each edge. Careful not to cut any part that would end up destroying my bonsai's appeal.

A smile crept up on my face as I enjoyed every single moment this particular day has given to me.

I just hope that no one is gonna come here and ruin it for me.

"You missed a spot." Katsuhiko said, pointing at the brown leaf that I seem to have missed.

"Oh you're right. Thanks." I replied as I snipped off that unwanted leaf.

"You're welcome."

...

...

Chotto matte—

"K- KATSUHIKO!?" I exclaimed in surprise. Since when did he get here!?

"yo." He just nonchalantly waved his hand.

"W- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I questioned. And why him of all people!?

"...hnn.. I'm bored... The internet today doesn't have anything good to offer... And there aren't any available streams to tune in today... And everyone else seems to be busy..."

"I missed the part where that's my problem." I muttered.

"Hmm.. yeah true that it's not your problem..." He nodded his head. "Though it will be now that I decided to come here and bug you."

And of all people... Why must it be me...??

I hate you. I hate you so much....

"There's no way I'm babysitting you."

"There no need for you to. I'm just here to watch."

"What was that about being bugging me? Like... I swore you said something along those lines just a few seconds ago." I stated with sarcasm that I am pretty sure a person such as him would see through it.

"Yeah. That as well." And he just outright admits it...

I just honestly don't get him...

Seeing that he just sat there quietly. Seemingly not doing anything other than... Staring at my bonsai's...

Whatever... Though I should really be prepared for... Whatever he's gonna do to annoy me.

Bringing my focus back. I went back to trimming my potted plants. And as what I did earlier. I snipped every edge necessary with ease.

There. Tonegawa looks lovely.

"Why did you name your bonsai again?" Katsuhiko asked.

"Why did you name your plushie again?" I shot back with a glare.