『S1 - Episode 3』- Stage Frights!

[3rd Person POV]

Early in the morning after the sun rose up above the clouds of japan. Sounds of muffled guitar playing can be heard inside of a white six story apartment.
This is where the two Ushigome sister's lived to note.

As said that another morning came, means another day of school. Which apparently, the younger Ushigome is getting ready for it as she wore her own Hanasakigawa uniform.

Lightly tightening her ribbon, she looked towards the bright sunlight through the window of her room as she contemplates about something we barely do not know about.
Hearing the guitar playing of her sister Yuri Ushigome, she decides to see her in her own part of their room.

"Did I wake you up?" Asked the older Ushigome as she noticed the arrival of her younger sister. The younger Ushigome shakes her head and only said that it was okay.

"Is that a new song? It sounds cool!" Rimi said as she looked at her smiling big sister holding
her own white electric guitar.

"It's a phrase I use for practice." Yuri said in response.

"You know, if you start working on songs in the morning, you'll never want to leave for school." Stated Rimi, in which Yuri responded in assurance by saying:

"Don't worry, our members are pretty strict about following the rules." Both siblings giggled afterwards.

~ » ✩ ※ ✩ « ~

[Hanasakigawa Girls(?) School]

Sounds of guitar strumming where heard barely inside of the school grounds. A few students were in fact in awe as they saw who owns the guitar. It was none other than the cheerful brunette herself, Kasumi Toyama. Along side her are two of her friends, Arisa Ichigaya and Katsuhiko Natsuki.

While the former felt a little annoyed of the brunette's antics judging by the look she's giving to her, the latter mentioned however, seems to be smiling seeing how the Toyama girl is enjoying the guitar she received as gift from him.

"Good morning!!" Kasumi greeted with her usual enthusiasm.

"Oi, would you quiet down?" Scolded the blonde girl.

"Eh?" Kasumi however, looked at Arisa dumbly like she was idiotically not paying any attention to her. Continuing to strum her guitar afterwards.

"Seriously stop that!"

"Geez, it's not like she's performing a ritual to end the world." The dark haired boy finally spoke, having the need to say something about Arisa's scolding. "Though, I think you should really keep that in place, Toyama-san..." Katsuhiko said as he pointed at Kasumi's guitar. Walking through the school gates while they're at it. "..Otherwise..."

"Good morning!" Kasumi greeted again, this time, in front of three particular students who are happen to be from the student council.Staring at them for a moment before one of them holding up a clip board said: "Confiscate that." The girl said, clearly referring to the guitar Kasumi was holding on to.

"That will more likely happen..." Katsuhiko continued. He expected that this would happen, though this wouldn't have happened if Kasumi had it inside a guitar case. Which is, however... Broken? or Forgotten? He couldn't choose among those two words, but even so. It would've been best be avoided if it was Either inside a guitar case, or Kasumi stopped playing the guitar publicly.

"EH?! Guitars aren't allow here?!" Kasumi said in utter shock.

"I can't believe you would play that thing here." Scolded Arisa, once again. Seeing as Kasumi's guitar was taken away by the student council. The brunette only left her mouth agape at the scene playing right before her very eyes.
"Come to the student council after school." says the bespectacled student council president to Kasumi as they left.

"Heh, serves you right." The blonde mocked, a toothy grin appearing on her face.

"Now now, no need to be rude." Says Katsuhiko, a bead of comical sweat appearing on his head while sheepishly smiling.

Kasumi then turns to the boy and begins to grab onto his shoulders, pushing him back and forth in the process. "Wahh! Katsuhiko-chan!!! What should I do!?" She cried to him, which caused the boy to pop another nervous sweat beside his forehead. "It was a gift from you! I can't lose it!!!"