『 Intermission』- A COUSiN's Visit (Natsuki)

~ » ✩ ※ ✩ « ~

In a summer tranquil afternoon. The sun was shining as brightly, that was in general of the season itself. As one person would think. What would be the best way to spend this wonderful day for?

A gentle knocked echoed throughout the front door. A pinkette bespectacled adult went over to see who it was. And upon opening the door, she is met with a face she's delighted to see.

"Mizu-nee!" Natsuki Umino, a member of a band known as CHiSPA, stood in front of the door of the Natsuki residence.

"Oh! Natsu! Good to see you again!" The pinkette female known as Mizoey Natsuki said with glee as she gave the young teenager a gentle hug. "How have you been?" She asked after pulling away.

"Oh I'm doing great! Thought I could visit you guys after finding out that Katsuhiko went to the same school as me."

"Oh yeah, that." She chuckled, scratching the back of her head. "Such a surprising revelation now, is it?"

"You tell me." Natsuki shared the same chuckle. But then again, it's not like she would complain of her cousin's presence at her school. So far, nothing problematic has ever happened. "Speaking of who. Is he here?"

"Yeah, he's inside. Just doing his own thing again." The adult pointed to where his room is. Right down the hall way where a very evident sign can be seen. If the sign wasn't obvious enough, then what about the blue shark stickers?

Natsuki found this amusingly cute.

"Before I'll go to my work place. I'll give you guys something to eat, so be sure to wait for a moment." Mizoey informs as she went to the kitchen.

"Okay." Natsuki nodded before walking off to Katsuhiko's room. Wondering what he's currently up to. Once she approached the door and grabbed the knob. She noticed that it wasn't locked, for some reason. It's probably because he forgot to lock it.

"Katsuhiko?" Natsuki spoke in a gentle voice as she peaked her head inside. The room was rather dim, but there was a noticable blue color on the walls adorned with posters.

Natsuki's attention was then redirected when she heard someone singing. And it was pretty obvious who it was as the source was just meters away from the door.

There he was. Bobbing his head side to side as he was singing along to an albeit cute song sung by two unfamiliar figures. Unfamiliar to her, rather. But she noticed that the other was wearing the exact same clothing Katsuhiko is wearing.

Him singing along was considerably cute that she finds herself smiling.

"Fuwafuwaru fuwafuwari anata ga waratteiru Sore dake de Egao ni naru"

"Kamisama arigatou Unmei no itazura demo"

"Meguriaeta koto ga Shiawase na no"

At this point, the tortilla haired girl couldn't hold it in as she began to giggle out loud. Loud enough for Katsuhiko to hear, which made him jump in utter surprise. "AHH!!!! GET OUT GET OUT!!!!" he yelled, throwing his pillow straight towards her face.

"W- Wai- Omph!!" She was about to say but was cut off by the flying pillow. Though the force was not enough to knock her down.

~ » ✩ ※ ✩ « ~

[ Moments Later ]

Minutes after what had happened. A rather embarrassing one on Katsuhiko's part. The two relatives were sitting by the bedside. Natsuki was gazing around, admiring Katsuhiko's room. "You got a nice room... Probably better than what I have."