『 Birthday Chapter 』 - Arisa (10-27)

A beautiful morning sprouts to this day. And one particular girl was out and enjoying her spare time by watering and trimming her bonsai plants.

It was just another relatively peaceful day to her. And even though it's going to go away eventually. She'll just have to enjoy every last moment of it before waiting for another time like this.

Arisa Ichigaya hummed softly with each gentle snip she would make in her activity with her potted plants. Nice and gentle with a firm grasp on her scissors.Her eyes squinted so as to focus on that one bit of unwanted leaf within the plant.

"gently... gently...." She would mumble to herself, a little bit of sweat trickled down to the side of her head.

With that leaf positioned in between her blades. She was about to make that snip...

"Careful." That is until a very familiar someone came out of nowhere. To which startled Arisa as she ended up cutting the branch instead. ". . .oops. . ."

Arisa had the look of shock on her face. Mixed with anger after founding out who it was that disturbed her internal concentration.

"Katsuhiko........." She growled. Gripping onto her scissors tightly as she looked at the male with a very malicious intent. Her eyes comically glows red.

"Uhm... That's dangerous, you know??" Katsuhiko said to her. But Arisa knows that already.
Why else is she pointing it towards him out of anger? "welp.. time to run-"

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!"

"KYAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

~ » ✩ ※ ✩ « ~

Fortunately. The fuss ended sooner as Arisa's grandmother came in to interrupt. Though, she didn't notice what was going on, nor did she ask as she only called Arisa for an afternoon snack.

Katsuhiko was beckoned to join as well. And he didn't reject the offer.Right now. Both Arisa and Katsuhiko were sitting by the table snacking on Onigiri and Dangos.

The latter was happily eating like as if what happened earlier didn't happen while Arisa just gave him the look of irritation.

"Why are you here again?" Arisa asks with a displeased tone.

"Am I not allowed here anymore?~" Katsuhiko says in a teasing manner.

"Yes." The blonde bluntly responded.

"awww..." The male lets out. As if sounding hurt by that response. "But anyways... I just wanna hang out. Is all~"

"I'm not babysitting you."

"You weren't given any choice." Katsuhiko snickered to which Arisa simply glared at him as she turns away.

"I hate you... I hate you so much..." Arisa grumbled. Covering her mouth with the cup of tea.

"Sorry about your plant by the way. Didn't mean to scare you." The male lightly chuckled while rubbing the back of his head.

"If you'd just announce your arrival sooner and not outright." Arisa told. To which Katsuhiko tilted his head.

"I don't think that would make much of a difference."

. . .

. . .

"...yeah, that would make sense.." Arisa concurred.

Momentarily. The two finished their food. Thus, Arisa went back to her bonsais, but then noticing the branch she accidentally snipped earlier. Courtesy of her band manager. She still gives him that glare.

"I said I was sorry." The male pouted.

The blonde huffed. "It's fine... There's nothing we can do about this now." Though despite what she says, she's still quite upset with how her bonsai tree is currently looking right now.

"There isn't?" Katsuhiko questioned. Arisa turned to him with a raised brow. "I think you can still fix it though."

"How? You're not even a bonsai expert." Arisa said. Reluctant with his belief.

"Do I need to be?" He grinned confidently. But Arisa was still reluctant to take his word. "Here, look." As he was about to grab the nearest gardening scissors. Arisa took it first.

"Oh no you don't!!" 

But Katsuhiko was so insistent, so he grabbed onto the scissors as well. "Come on!! Trust me!"

"As if I should!!" Arisa retorted.

"Stop being so stingy!!" He held onto the handles tightly as he pulls it away from her. But Arisa pulled back in retort.

"I'm not being stingy!! I'm just trying to protect my plants!!"